Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Sparkle In Pink

This app is very robust and very powerful. If you are creative with how to use it and bundle certain products, it can be a big selling point for your products. Also, we had a few issues with the installation of this app and a few technical difficulties, but the tech team at Bold is top notch and was able to resolve all of our issues in a very timely manner. That is the biggest selling point for any of the Bold apps. Thanks for everything Bold.

Nail Magic Retail

We had an issue with the liquid part due to our theme being so new and they fixed it in no time and we were up and running. So far our first B1G1 is off and running and seems to be no issues.

Petal Leaf Everyday Essentials

Love this app! It allows you to create any type of bundle you wish to sell and allows for easy viewing. The customer service is outstanding! Whenever I have had an issue they are quick to answer and fix the problem! I definitely recommend this app if you are looking to sell product bundles.

Ital Market

Excelente servicio al cliente. Pratibha me atendió y fue muy rápida y amable.

Eternal Rebellion

Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. They also have an app for literally everything you need for your store. Highly recommend.

Clivedicks Co Nz

Installed the App yesterday and in the process of configuring the product, found a glitch in the cart view . Due to the time difference,logged an open ticket. Contacted the team on 'Live' Chat and the customer service rep updated me the app specialist was working on the issue. Within the hour the problem was resolved. Awesome customer service guys !!!! Keep up the good work.

Nostara

This product was everything we were looking for as our site matured and we needed to offer more compelling offers for our customers. Despite a slight install problem, the support team were very quick to react and super helpful in getting us started. We are very pleased with the new promotional options we can offer our customers. Thoroughly recommended!

Pacific Coast Outlet

App is great the look of the bundles is very clean.

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Giasof Health

Just installed the app and I'm happy with what I'm getting.
Mr. Parminder is really helping me a lot with regards the minor css setup that I wanted to achieve! Thanks man!