Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Xanithe

I needed something that allows me to easily add similar handpicked items in a bundle without wasting much time fixing them up and that would look appealing on the product pages. I had to try few ones before I found the Product Bundle am I will never change it to anything.

The beat thing with your support was that there was no need for any. The app is really easy to install and to use. Keep it up!

Arts Stores

This will definitely make things easier and let me focus on the 'real' things that need my attention in my online store!

Ozpack

They have great Support Team. The application performs really GOOD!!
Thanks Kirtana we love u :)

Constant Eclectic

I love being able to have easy bundle setup for my customers! Its just what I have been looking for in my store.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Excellent Team, very impressed by Arcee and Leanne

Mcjakten

Amazing app and an amazing support team! Very helpful with installing the app and the app itself works perfectly :)

Undrneath

Customer service is awesome -- shout-out to Arcee! She was super helpful and responsive! After some troubleshooting, the app worked perfectly.

On my personal wishlist for this app: it would be cool if the same item could be bundled in multiple bundles and it would be neat if the bundles could be displayed as products!

Viggo London

Excellent App and Customer Service! We are using it for our Fashion Website "Get the Look" section, in order to allow customers to purchase a complete outfit when browsing Jackets or Trousers. Thank you Kirtana for your quick and great assistance!
Mihai

Hunting Deal

Product Bundle is a wonderful application for all of shopify stores !

Fresh Baked Threads

Made my life so much easier, it's super simply to setup bulk discounts instead of trying to set them up through the default editor which is a nightmare + it shows on all the needed product pages so helps heaps with the upsell!!!! Love it so much and has saved me a lot of time + increased sales.

Had a few follow up emails but everything worked as it should first time around and the instructions and tutorial were super easy to follow and well detailed.