Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Nostara

This product was everything we were looking for as our site matured and we needed to offer more compelling offers for our customers. Despite a slight install problem, the support team were very quick to react and super helpful in getting us started. We are very pleased with the new promotional options we can offer our customers. Thoroughly recommended!

Pacific Coast Outlet

App is great the look of the bundles is very clean.

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Giasof Health

Just installed the app and I'm happy with what I'm getting.
Mr. Parminder is really helping me a lot with regards the minor css setup that I wanted to achieve! Thanks man!

Organicgrains Com

Just installed the app to created a gift box for our products. Seems like a good working app with minimal code adjustments... Guri helped me with a few variant questions I had and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks Guri!

And Above All

I had a problem with the installation so I contacted support on a Saturday. In the robot response email, it said that they would do the install for me. It should take around 24 hours. When I woke this morning I had an email telling me that the install was completed. This was far less than the 24 hours (I am not counting the weekend) to address and fix the issue. I think that if this is typical of customer service I am impressed! I made a few bundles just to test it out and all works as expected. I would recommend Product Bundles to any and all who ask. Thanks!!!

Jessysoutifs

First I had some issues using this app. But when I sent an email to the support, I was quickly helped by one of the team developer and they even solved an issue with my Shopify theme. No doubt: the support team is the best ever! Special thanks go to Kirtana and Mohit for their understanding and being so helpful! Hope to work with you on another great app from Bold.
Adel from jessysoustifs.com

Exode Voyages

A beautiful app for me; Makes bundling easily and gives more value to my offer. They also have a great support team! They called me even i'm doing my business in Africa to assist me, so a Big thanks to M.C for the support and the call and all bold support team who ever helped me :)

Galacticretail

Amazing App that makes bundling super easy and gives a professional look to the store. Also they have a great support team! shout out to (Mohit) for the flawless support when I needed it :D

Ddeez 2

After trying several bundle apps i would have to say that u am very satisfied
from the Bold bundle app, its working great
the team at bold is very professional and responsive

very commanded!