Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Errea 2

Great customer service! Thanks to Cam's help my online shop works perfectly now!! Your really good at focusing on what customers need and require...and very quickly! well done!

Rugged Swag

Good app for offering paired deals. Customer service is great. Only gripe is when setting up a bundle, the preview screen wasn't working correctly for me, but appears fine in actual product. Great so far.

Fashion Cornerstone

Simply AMAZING. They're support team is outstanding, they installed the app for me so quickly without problems. It's easy to setup and great app to have for holiday seasons!

Petplanet Store

It works perfect all the features!! The installation was not perfect but Bhumi fix everything fast and perfect and the app is going perfect. Thanks Bhumi

Monarch Butterfly Shop

Have used this for a while for both physical products and physical/digital bundles and been happy with the results. Since their apps have more liquid code than most, it's nice they have the installation services available.

Mekitso

Great product, and service, very affordable

Specialtouchdesigns

If your looking for a way to sell your products as a set, then this is the app for you. It’s so easy to install and worked straight away. Great for holiday promotions and gives customers greater buying options. I would highly recommend

Madera Outdoor

Love how the apps they offer generate leads and increase sales on our site.

Gold Corner

I was frustrated and at myself for not being able to give my customers value adds which would give them variety and ease in shopping which is our goal here at Gold Corner. Enter Bold Apps and I was Blown Away by the versatility of your Bundle App! I was happy like a child with a new toy!

Thanks!

Cobeautyshop

Oh my...

I really can't thank you guys enough! As i am new in all this ecom thing, product bundle AND SUPPORT TEAM made my life easier as i needed this exact thing for the nature of the products i sell.

Thanks soo much guys :)