Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Sky Sins

I used this app to create bundles on my store but it's full of bugs. Had too many issues and the support helps - although it's a very slow process. Hopefully, they will fix all the bugs.

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you were seeing inside the Bundles app. One of our support specialists has reached out to see if there's any way that we can resolve these issues for you, so if possible please let us know. We'd love to get in touch over the phone.

Equestrian Performance

WARNING! If you add this app then remove it, their code will 404 your checkout causing serious loss of sales. We aren't the first company affected by this and is very slack on their behalf

May 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our Bundles app - I'm deeply to sorry to hear about the issues that you were facing. I know that one of our specialists has reached out to provide any assistance to resolve any remaining issues. We want to make sure that we're doing as much as we possibly can, so please let us know if there's anything further that we can do to help.

Sleep Siren

I added this app to my store using their "auto installer". The app broke my website and I had over 3 hours downtime before I was finally able to reach anyone at Bold Commerce for support. Would think extremely hard before installing any of their apps again.

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the downtime that you faced when using our app.

I know that we have reached out by opening a new ticket for you - but we would love the chance to discuss this over the phone to see if there's anything we can do on our end to make this a better experience for you.

Supplement Warehouse

This app used to work fine, now it doesn't display bundles on one of the side stores we have. Unfortunately I installed it on another store we have before checking the recent issues

After installing I had major issues, tried uninstalling and it breaks the cart process. It leaves unwanted code behind that I had to manually remove to get the shop working properly again.

Here's what I did:
1. Uninstalled the app
2. Deleted the "bold" files in editor (2 files, one .liquid and one .css)
3. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Going to try another bundle app, this one is no longer good and uses bad coding practices. Feels like you're being held hostage when you don't want to use the app as their "tutorial" on how to uninstall recommends to just leave the app installed!!! Disgraceful practices.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review and feedback. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into some issues with our Bundles app - if you are open to it, we would love to assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue and fixing that right up.

We do understand however if you do not want to. Our team of install experts are always standing by to help with both code installs and uninstalls. At the very least, we would be more than happy to take a look at your store and ensure all of the code has been removed.

We hope to hear from you soon! One of our support specialists has reached out to you to offer assistance in either of these capacities.

Athlene Nutrition

This app broke my checkout page after uninstall, luckily some of our customers were complaining right away. We had to delete some codes for our checkout page to work again. I do not recommend installing this app, especially if you're someone like me who doesn't know anything about codes.

Shepherd Webshop

Absolute disaster.

Price was gone on my shop, The page refreshed every time i changed quantity. and many more problems. And the worst is after i deleted the app the code was still there. I tried to contact them but they are not responding.

I have to active my backup and start all over again with 40 hours of work LOST.

I hope they will help ASAP . But i am not happy at allllll

UniqGoods.ph

This apps works great on my friends store but in my case it just mess up my whole store, good thing i did backup my theme. Hopefully they will find ways to resolve it.

Wolvestuff

this app is a shit app. broke my store when i uninstalled. it made a lot of changes with the css and the theme file. what piece of shit app. dont download this app guys

Hot Gift Sports

SAME THING HAPPENED TO US... (We quickly changed theme to fix, fyi...)

It Broke our Checkout Page, we wasted hours trying to fix it before the damage this app did had too big an impact. Be careful with this app, it may function while its installed but it burns the house down on its way out!

Azzuro Epicurean

I liked the way the app worked except it wiped out the ability for our customers to use their loyalty points because these can be redeemed by discounting. Product Bundles in Variant mode can't be used with the Premium Plan. Basic Plan only allows a product to appear in a single bundle. This won't work in our case.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6