Bold Bundles

Bold Bundles

by BOLD

The easiest way to create bundle and BOGO offers on Shopify.

Cat Dog Pet Supplies

I could not give a rating less than 1 otherwise I would have preferred to give that. First for installing this app they asked us to create a id for their installation team to work on it. And when the team has worked there will not be any update they have completed the work in a automated email or something. You have to manually check in the status of the app. Then when I added a bundle and tested it this never adds both the products in the cart. And the product that am offering for free is displayed with price and the other bundled product will never get added to the cart. It is a completely useless app and I have requested them to uninstall it. Hope the uninstall procedure goes smoothly.

Amrapnutrition

This company must be owned by shopify ... because its basic usability that shopify does not provide.

Hard Pack Records

Unfortunately does not deliver on its promise. If you were hoping you would be able to bundle products as a special promotion and share/display that bundle anywhere this product won't allow you to do so.

Sudsdirect

I've tried this app twice since the app proposes simplicity in creating bundles. Unfortunately, the app seems to be better in appearance than it performs. It seems that I can create bundles but they are not "click to order". They merely create visual examples with proposed discounts which the components have to be added individually by the shopper. That is a lot of work bold has made to not allow the most important feature....BUY THIS... How that makes sense is beyond me. The app is not worth the cost, does not perform, and is definitely not worth the cost. More-so, you have made a specific option to Uninstall which does not uninstall....just gives you the steps to uninstall. Shady

Pippaandjulie

HORRIBLE SLOPPY work by your team. So many issues that could have been avoided by simply QC'n the work. This app even shut my shopping cart and I could not process any orders on my site. The referral link effected our google analytics and was crediting this app FOR ALL OUR SALES. i'm very disappointed in the service here, I heard Bold was suppose to be a great company.

Miamihairshop Usa

Same on all our stores: % checkout crashed since Bold Product Bundles App has been installed... Terrible! If support read that, please contact asap

Miamihairshop

Guarden

This app sucks. You can only make one bundle per product. Very disappointing.

The Golden Concepts

Installation was ok as they were able to add in the code when given admin access. Design of the widget can be improved as it looks quite dated. After almost a month, I wanted to delete the app but when I did so, my customers were unable to purchase the products which I had used in setting up bundles. So I reinstalled it and contacted the team, and they removed the code from my site. After they had removed the code, I realise the images for the products that I had used in setting up bundles have duplicate images. E.g if my product initially had 3 images, it now has 9 images. I had to scan through my products and individually remove the extra images. Never really had a bad comment on any shopify app before, but this app is definitely glitchy and you may end up wasting a lot of time to solve problems even when you want to remove the app. Be careful if you want to install it.

Swissvitamy

Very Bad since our gift could be edit and can't fix
Previous 1 3 4