Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Basel Watch Shop

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I installed bold bundles and then uninstalled it, after that we are facing issues on our site. Please help us to sort this issue: 1. All Product prices are showing as AED 0 - Issue with the product prices. When you go to the storefront > and select a product brand example "Blade" it shows product prices but after 1-2 mins when you scroll down the rest of the products are showing 0 AED this happens on all brands.
2. When scrolling downwards it takes more seconds to be visible on the product pages - Products are loading slow and there is no option visible for more pages 3. When we searching our products, it seems to not be visible on the page

banded berlin

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 24 hours

installed app, set up bundles. now all my variants have disappeared and our shop is not functional. LOSING SALES BY THE MINUTE. THIS IS A CATASTROPHE. I dont know what to do.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you had issues with your variants disappearing. Our team has reached out in an effort to help. We would love to investigate the issue so we can ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

CARROT BANANA PEACH

Not looking good. I cannot get this app to work and reply takes too long and issue still not dealt with after a week of trying.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues getting things working. One of our merchant success specialists has reached out. We hope to help you with your questions and assist you with getting set up!

Crewroom

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We installed the app and it looked like it was going to do the job for us. Once it was loaded and we started to use it created a code red situation, all of our product showed as out of stock. Once we took off the app we realised the code was embedded into the site and we spent the next 4 hours getting developers involved to get it off the site. Do not install this app, we received zero help from the developer and will be contacting Shopify to remove this app from the site.

leavesdesign

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Do not make the mistake and install the app
Their app downloads a code to the template and then destroys other things. I had to take something and pay him money to repair the damage they caused. And I'm not talking about the sales I lost
Be smart and do not download their apps !! Even if it's free

Yogo

False adverizing. You cannot add any child skus, and you can't add more than 9 of anything. You can only add top level parent "products" - gawd knows what that would even do to your store. This is ALWAYS my experience with Bold apps. Horrendous UX, just plain stops working and they refuse a refund. Buggy, ugly and they are super arrogant about their product and ALWAYS refuse to take responsibility. What a ripoff!!! These people are con artists. Infuriating.

Yoga Studio Store

This app could potentially be a good however I am yet to comment since I have paid the 25 dollars they wanted to install it, and still not have a working solution.
There support is very slow to respond and I have had a ticket open now for over a week. They have finally come back today and still don't have a working solution. There are other customers who said they have customised this to work in there stores, Its taken me a week to get this installed to then be told there partner company will style and charge us extra.
I wouldn't recommend this company or app.

Savefever

Location Hong Kong SAR

Bold Bundles Team is very helpful. They try all the best to solve the problem. However, it is limitation of Shopify default. This Apps does not support Shopify discount codes, they cannot alive to function at the same time. It is really frustrated. This is not the fault of Bold, it is problem of Shopify.

Rob Hulford Shop

Time spent using app About 3 hours

What a poor app, sought help from support which was an email sent back to me which said... " We found 0 helpful articles that solved similar requests from other merchants: Don't forget to check out our online Help Center! " Avoid this app !

Çois Cycling Legacy

Location Belgium

App isn't always working, we had to apologize and refund clients for paying the full price without the discount. Others didn't buy from us because they had to pay the full price while they should have had a bundle discount.
Took customer service a week and they didn't find what the problem was. Free trial ends tomorrow, we decided not to pay for an app that isn't working.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any technical issues you have experienced using the app. I can confirm that one of our Bundles experts has reached out requesting some information to trouble shoot the issue further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10