Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Incrediwear Inc

We got our bundles ready, tested them a month in advance. We worked with bold support on the issues we were having, and we are satisfied with their customer service. However, on our launch date, there was an error with the app that did not allow the set price of the bundles to go over into the checkout cart. This is one of the biggest campaigns we have launched, and we're told the fix will take a day. Needless to say, we were not pleased with the outcome.

Despite Bold's user-friendly setup and superior functionality to other bundle apps; this was a huge disappointment. Customers are furious, confused, and we are having to do several changes to orders being made. This should not have been an issue. Depending on how the issue is fixed; I will update this review...

UPDATE: The Bold Customer Support is great. We already knew that. As promised, we said we would update this review depending on how timely our app would be up and running. It was very timely, and customer support made sure to stay in contact with me even in my busy schedule, and not being able to get back to them.

The review was raised to four stars for timeliness, and the urgency Bold gave to this issue. We appreciate the efforts of Bold and its team to take care of our needs.

TORTUGA

A bit difficult to understand as someone little web experience, but the support team was really responsive about customizing the widget for my store (shout out to Cam and Ebun for being so helpful!) Once you get the hang of it there's a ton of great functionality. We upgraded to the premium version and it's well worth it. Creating combo products is a life saver - they don't require the clunky Product + Product view AND they let you sort the products into different collections/add your own images, just like the typical products on your store. Our bundles now look like native products!

Lostkittenco

Worked for the purposes required.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Good app, it was just installed and I am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

https://www.kinkytoy.store https://ca.kinkytoy.store

Geektoysuk

An absolutely amazing app. The discounts and bundles are easy to create and manage. There are plenty of options available.

The only downside, and the reason this is a 4-star review instead of a 5-star, is that products can only belong to one bundle at a time.

If the program had the facility to create multiple bundles using the same products, or to create a mix and match from a single collection, I would change this to 5-stars.

Bel Lavi

So far, the Robo Install Beta version was INCREDIBLE. Most fun app install I've ever done - thank you for making it work so flawlessly! I would love for the "add to cart" button to automatically look the way it did in the test version though - the preview window pop-up looks pretty primitive. Hoping it gets better! - Laura, Owner, www.Bel-Lavi.com

Cpap Canada Direct

excellent product support. This is what it is all about. Now that i have 100% confidence in the support team i am confident in seeing positive outcomes on my site using this app. many thanks

nk

Sat Nam Babe

Customer service (shoutout to Mohit!) is great - very responsive and helpful with troubleshooting and answering various questions as i'm a first time user of this product. I had to really simplify what i wanted to offer though to make this work for my store - looking forward to when they can figure out how to bundle the same item in multiple bundles.

Mnhs

Worked excellent for our needs. Fancis from Bold did some quick tweaks to make it play nice with some of the other, deeper Bold apps we are using. Bold is gold.

Kitchenarysg

Very good follow up service from Matt, just installed the app hopefully we can see some results soon. It would has been better if the product is able to bundle with more than 1 bundle deal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6