Bold Bundles

Bold Bundles

by BOLD

The easiest way to create bundle and BOGO offers on Shopify.

TORTUGA

A bit difficult to understand as someone little web experience, but the support team was really responsive about customizing the widget for my store (shout out to Cam and Ebun for being so helpful!) Once you get the hang of it there's a ton of great functionality. We upgraded to the premium version and it's well worth it. Creating combo products is a life saver - they don't require the clunky Product + Product view AND they let you sort the products into different collections/add your own images, just like the typical products on your store. Our bundles now look like native products!

Lostkittenco

Worked for the purposes required.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Good app, it was just installed and I am looking forward to seeing what it can do. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://ca.kinkytoy.store

Geektoysuk

An absolutely amazing app. The discounts and bundles are easy to create and manage. There are plenty of options available. The only downside, and the reason this is a 4-star review instead of a 5-star, is that products can only belong to one bundle at a time. If the program had the facility to create multiple bundles using the same products, or to create a mix and match from a single collection, I would change this to 5-stars.

Bel Lavi

So far, the Robo Install Beta version was INCREDIBLE. Most fun app install I've ever done - thank you for making it work so flawlessly! I would love for the "add to cart" button to automatically look the way it did in the test version though - the preview window pop-up looks pretty primitive. Hoping it gets better! - Laura, Owner, www.Bel-Lavi.com

Cpap Canada Direct

excellent product support. This is what it is all about. Now that i have 100% confidence in the support team i am confident in seeing positive outcomes on my site using this app. many thanks nk

Sat Nam Babe

Customer service (shoutout to Mohit!) is great - very responsive and helpful with troubleshooting and answering various questions as i'm a first time user of this product. I had to really simplify what i wanted to offer though to make this work for my store - looking forward to when they can figure out how to bundle the same item in multiple bundles.

Mnhs

Worked excellent for our needs. Fancis from Bold did some quick tweaks to make it play nice with some of the other, deeper Bold apps we are using. Bold is gold.

Kitchenarysg

Very good follow up service from Matt, just installed the app hopefully we can see some results soon. It would has been better if the product is able to bundle with more than 1 bundle deal.

Classic Polo And Things

I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM 4 STARS FOR THEIR COMPLETE HELP WITH CODING. I THINK THE APP IS VERY USEFUL, BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR A FEATURE TO DISCOUNT MY SOCKS WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MORE PAIRS, BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE THAT FEATURE, SO I REQUESTED TO CANCEL. I WAS GOING TO KEEP IT ANYWAY, BUT I HAVE OTHER COSTLY APPS , SO I'LL COME BACK TO THIS WHEN I START MAKING PROFITS.
Previous 1 3 4 5