Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Soundtoys

I just chatted with Aman regarding a bundle I was creating and I needed some help with pricing. He was so friendly and able to solve my problem in no time. We just started the trial of this app yesterday but now due to Aman's excellent customer service, I'm sure we'll be purchasing the subscription.

Thank you!

Maggie Bombard
Soundtoys, Inc.

Unimela

Great app and great support team, thank you bold and a special thanks to Raphael Silva! you are a life saver!!

Eastern Drift

Second time I've relied on Product Bundles techs and they have done a greaat job. Very helpful and efficient. 5 stars . Thanks guys!

April 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future! By the way, I love the charms that you have to offer!

CultureSonar

Easy to install and use. We have seen meaningful incremental sales from the bundles. We needed some help to place the app in a different spot on our page, and got the support we needed quickly, most recently from Ebun.

March 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're excited to hear that you've been seeing success with Bundles; if you have any further questions please reach out again. :-) Really loving your products by the way; what a great era of music!

Actian Corporation

Super simple to use. Great way to create add on sales and, in our case, create a heavily discounted developer bundle. Can combine with additional discount (tied to program registration, for example) to drive more purchases.

March 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad it's meeting your store's needs! Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Vape-ware

Excellent customer service, they helped me install Bundles quickly. The app itself is simple to use and I've seen a huge increase in order size.

Love Powered Co.

We implemented this app for our December promotions and it worked so well that decided to keep around permanently. Not only it was pretty simple to setup, it increased our average cart value by almost 35%!

Couples Phone Cases

Great options and great value for money- the conversion rate for our store would not be nearly as high without it!

Grapthar

Picked Bold Bundles after trying a few other bundle apps. Bold has better documentation, easy implementation, better default layout. Service (Harpreet helped me) was very good, with quick response.

AZIO Corporation

We tried out this app to help us do bundle deals for the holidays. We experienced a bug with products requiring a variance selector because of an issue with our Theme. I reached out to their support and Harry got the problem resolved literally within hours from my first outreach. If you're looking for a way to cross-promote your products, offer bundle deals or buy A get B free deals, you can stop looking. This app works great and their support is top notch! Will def recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37