Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

The Meatery

The app works pretty well given the limitations I think Shopify creates. There are little intricacies like it does not work from a draft order and some CSS that I didn't love, but support has been fantastic. Harpreet and Challi both made the adjustments to make it perfect for me, and for that reason I am a 5-star review all day!

June 15, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that Harpreet and Challi were both there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

MR EATWELL

We had a theme update the day before a huge launch and all of the code for the bundles was deleted. Chandan in customer service was so quick to respond and put us in contact with Naman who worked extremely quickly to get us back online. It was awesome service and we can't thank the Bold Bundles team enough!

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words! Kudos will be passed along to Chandan and Naman. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Emerage Cosmetics

Support works like magic! Shoutout to Challi who responded my app live chat and quickly fixed the issue!

May 19, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We'll be sure to pass them along to Challi. Thanks again for choosing Bold.

Loud Sisters Shop

Bold Support has been SUPER helpful – I've had all kinds of really specific questions that they have patiently answered and on more than one occasion they have helped me edit specific code. (A special thank you to Challi today!)

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Challi was there to help you! Thank you for choosing Bold.

Skipwith Organics

Finding the right app can be a challenge. Bold Bundles has an incredible supporting staff that helps make tailoring to your site an easy process. Special shout outs to Stephanie, Bhumi, and Brysen, who continue to provide great assistance to us when needed.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Stephanie, Bhumi and Brysen was able to assist you. We are always there to help you when you need us. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Koffi Company

Great customer support. They instantly start working on your issues. Will definetly choose BoldCommerce more often. Stephanie & Mayank from the live support team did a great work assisting with my issues.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback. So happy to hear that Stephanie and Mayank were able to provide great support.

Artiphon

Super helpful, tech-savvy customer support agents. Was able to get around a couple of conflicts in our existing code base with their help. Superb.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide helpful support.

Declan

Mayankkumar was AMAZING! He was so kind and generous, patient and knowledgeable. Always followed through and reliable. He was not only a great teacher, but explored future capabilities the app has to offer.

November 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased that Mayank was able to help you out with what you needed! We are truly excited to see the success Bold Bundles will help you achieve!

Holistic ID

Bhumi Patel was my lifesaver with Bold. She was so patient and thorough. I'm going to ask for her again if I ever need help. Her service was efficient, effective and kind. Her service and support was top notch!

Virginia Boys Kitchens

The staff at Bold Bundles is really helpful - the chat is great as well, and Alora at BOLD is awesome. They respond quickly to my technical challenges and helped install the apps into our Shopify store seamlessly without issues.

I also love the fact that there is a suite of tools available through BOLD COMMERCE that works nicely with each other. I'm kind of tired of trying new apps and running into all kinds of incompatibility issues with existing apps in my store. with BOLD, they all work together (a couple do not, but it is very clear which ones are not compatible with each other).

BOLD BUNDLES is also the only app that works with my 4PL fulfillment center - i'm sure there's a reason why my favorite fulfillment center chose to work with the people at Bold. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44