Bold Bundles

Bold Bundles

by BOLD

The easiest way to create bundle and BOGO offers on Shopify.

BellyBinder

Just purchased the product bundles app as it looked like a great tool for promotions. I had a few small problems but managed to get on a live chat with Val from the support team and she walked me through the process no problem , great service and a great product. highly recommend this to anyone serious about marketing promotions :)

Dedcool

We have used the Bold Bundles app on multiple clients stores and cannot say enough about it. The APP is great--as well as does everything we need it to. Even more so, the customer service is unbelievable!!!! Fast, courteous and highly effective. In our case we were under an extreme deadline and their representatives Parminder and Hoang couldn't have been better. They went above-and-beyond to help us and meet our client's urgent deadline/need. HIGHLY recommend the app!

Koopwel Nl

Great customer service. Thank you!

Ae114

Excellent app, and excellent customer support.

Audace

Excellent app and amazing customer service! Guri and CAM from the support team helped me with fast responds and great solution!

Fangfangvipshop

GOOD .NICE

Fashionons

nice .

International Sign Supply

Excellent app, and excellent customer support.

So Ch C

Great application! Had an issue with blurry photos on mobile view, and they resolved it quickly!

Thejunketindia

Hey, Just want to give a shout out to Bold team. I have integrated couple of their apps on to my store www.thejunket.in and it has been great so far. We get an extremely quick response to our queries. Otherwise integrating it was simple. Thanks again.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34