Reviews (66)

4.8
Edited January 11, 2015

Very easy to use.. works very well. the support is excellent, very quick response to help me.

RumahDroid
Indonesia
About 1 month using the app
August 15, 2017

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ShopifyApiException' with message 'Unauthorized' in /home/shopiapp/public_html/compare_product/shopifyclient.php:67 Stack trace: #0 /home/shopiapp/public_html/compare_product/index.php(156): ShopifyClient->call('POST', '/admin/recurrin...', Array) #1 {main} thrown in /home/shopiapp/public_html/compare_product/shopifyclient.php on line 67
this error is showing on my store when I install this app. please review this issue and let me know.

Playground Depot
About 2 years using the app
August 3, 2018

It's made to ensure a good User Experience on your site!
Thank you for your willingness and your fast support.

Cromotime
Italy
21 days using the app
July 23, 2014

Though a relatively simple app, it is very important for businesses who are selling many similar products!
The app was extremely easy to install --doesn't require any coding on the business' part unless you want to change up the categories that are being compared between the products. Even then, with that as well as small changes such as the direction of the words on the Compare tab or adding the "Add to Compare" button, Jaron was really great in getting back to us and getting it done quickly!

healthcare-manager.com
20 days using the app
July 25, 2014

Guys are super helpful, app works great.

Image Skin Care Online
20 days using the app
July 25, 2016

Very happy with the apps, it make thewhole shopping experience better and Jaron is so helpful when i run into an issue while install. Recommend to get this app

Outfits Pro

Outfits Pro
16 days using the app
March 24, 2022

We are very happy with this app so far. Answered our requests quickly and think this will be a big addition to our site.

Atlas Stationers
10 days using the app
January 16, 2019

Excellent customer service. I had trouble putting the code into our backend so they went in and got it set up for us! After testing out all the other product comparison apps, this one is the best one available. It's clean and looks good on both desktop and mobile. However, my only complaint is that it only compares the features provided on the product's pages, so essentially users have to read through each of the product's description to distinguish the differences. That was the one thing I liked about the app - Product Differentiator.

ISOtunesAudio.com
8 months using the app
April 19, 2023

Customer support is good.
when we had few issues to be sorted on urgent basis they responded very well.
App works very well too

Test
India
9 days using the app
April 1, 2016

A splendid app to have. The supports are really friendly and helps you resolve the problems you faced with little waiting time.

Onlineshenanigans