Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Price: Free
Rating (4.6)
4.6
June 10, 2021

Great App thanks to all the UBCT team! Great work! Highly recommended, very helpful and very good looking too...

Wear Rojo Sandía
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 7, 2021

i love this app! guys, great communication on my issue. keep up the nice work. too bad you guys don't use emoji's for reviews

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop
Time spent using app: 28 days
May 30, 2021

Muito bom. Simples, rápido e completo! E o melhor de tudo, gratuito. Até agora, me serviu completamente

Outlet dos Relógios
Brazil
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 28, 2021

Needed a app quick to show low stock (urgency). This one took 10 sec to install, quick customization 1 min and done. Works like a charm. Thank you guy, well done good job!

Nistlen UK
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
May 27, 2021

Great app. The customizable options helped it look good in my store. I needed help with the installation and put in a request before I went to bed - by morning Itai had installed it, and it was working beautifully on my store!

Honey Beach
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 27, 2021

Thank you! Apps like this are very helpful to small business owners like me. Glad I came across with this kind of wonderful and useful app.

Rush2cart
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 21, 2021

Creators were quite responsive in helping work out the kinks. I do wish there were options for doing different inventory amounts for different products. Maybe something for the next version?

Doomlings
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 12, 2021

Super easy to set up and if anything goes wrong support team is able to fix it for you immediately! The countdown bar looks really nice on the website.

Inception Wear
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 10, 2021

Easy to use and customize. It didn't start working immediately, but the problem was very easy to sort out following the provided tutorial. Great app!

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 9, 2021

Great customer support team who replied to my request super quickly and got things fixed up for me. Would recommend. Thanks guys.

BIGSOFTI