4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its functionality and ease of use, particularly its countdown timer and stock countdown features that create a sense of urgency for sales. The app's customer support is praised for quick responses and assistance with installation. Merchants also appreciate the modern design, high conversion rate, and positive impact on sales during promotions.

May 9, 2021

Great customer support team who replied to my request super quickly and got things fixed up for me. Would recommend. Thanks guys.

BIGSOFTI
April 29, 2021

Great customer support from Itai who has helped me get the app up and running! Also looks great on my page!

Plex Oasis
May 28, 2021

Needed a app quick to show low stock (urgency). This one took 10 sec to install, quick customization 1 min and done. Works like a charm. Thank you guy, well done good job!

Nistlen UK
March 17, 2022

I liked the App a lot. I got it for a reason of Upsell. It is installed easily and the instruction made it a breath to use the app. I know it is free but if it was bundled with more functions, it will be perfect.

Cat Lovers
October 13, 2020

L'App è ad dir poco sensazionale! La configurazione è stata semplice ed intuitiva. Complimenti agli sviluppatori.

mem39
Italy
September 28, 2022

Excellent app that serves its intended purposes. Excellent designs and above all, an incredible support team. Would highly recommend!

WowitLoveitHaveit
December 29, 2020

Great customer service and super quick response when I had an issue of where I wanted it placed on the site.

Rebel Nell
December 29, 2020

very good, nice nice nice nice. so good, have everything you need. Very happy, so happy, bla bla bla

Fagaci
May 27, 2021

Thank you! Apps like this are very helpful to small business owners like me. Glad I came across with this kind of wonderful and useful app.

Rush2cart
Philippines
About 1 year using the app
July 30, 2020

This app is awesome! We can customize text style , color and so on for free!
This will make our sales accelerated for sure!
One more thing I was very surprised is their customer service was awesome.It was so speedy and we could get a reply in few seconds:) Im so glad to know this app seriously!

sputnik shop