Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Stunning stock countdown & countdown clock. Countdown to BFCM!

Price: Free

esotico

Time spent using app 30 minutes

The developers were extraordinary in helping me setting up the app and customize it quickly! love it!

Aerone

Location France
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Really great and helpful app !!! The team is amazing, respond me in few minutes and helps me to install the app.

Cloth Boxed

This app is exactly what I wanted - it shows my customers how many items are left in stock for each variant on each product page. It's the only app of its kind I found that shows this information for each variant correctly, quickly and without lagging. The support is outstanding, When I installed a new theme and couldn't figure out how to add the app back, Itai fixed it for me within minutes. Really great app.

Geek Pause

Location Brazil

This app is very good and simple to use. Without any doubt one of the best countdown apps that there is on shopify

tuttoflor

Location Brazil

muito bom eu amei ,app bem intuitivo cores lindas combinam com minha loja gostei bastante continuem assim ,ainda grátis !!!! amo

Ipanema

I am using this app to show a sense of urgency to my shoppers. Easy to set up and looks great. Thanks!

Soft & Cozy

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great customer service! Easy setup..................................................................

HÁI Swimwear

Location Taiwan

It is friendly to set up. And they assist very quickly and cleverly if you need help. Thanks a lot!!!

Rebel Nell

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service and super quick response when I had an issue of where I wanted it placed on the site.

Fagaci

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very good, nice nice nice nice. so good, have everything you need. Very happy, so happy, bla bla bla