Reviews (259)

4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to instill a sense of urgency in customers, potentially increasing sales. It features an easy-to-set-up countdown timer and stock countdown, both of which integrate well with various themes. Merchants appreciate its user-friendly, customizable nature and visually appealing design. The customer support team is often praised for their quick and helpful responses. This app is recommended for enhancing promotional activities and improving store aesthetics.

August 2, 2023

Transformed my store! Effortless integration, powerful features, and top-notch support. Highly recommend!

Real Estate Marketing Templates
About 2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the review and kind words about our app!

June 26, 2023

i installed the app , it was a bit complicated to active with the codes so i gave them permissions and they did it for me

Geek&Nerds
Israel
2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 3, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Also, thank you for your trust and sharing permissions with our team so that we could hop in and get everything activated for you properly.

April 10, 2024

buena

ARCOIIRYS.STORE
Colombia
24 minutes using the app
July 18, 2023

I appreciate how helpful the support team was with my little issue, and everything was solved so quickly! The app does exactly what I need and I'm happy about that.

BINIKINI
About 3 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that the support team was able to help out so quickly!

September 4, 2023

very impressive, thank you! I recommend

LA'BELLA
About 2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the review!

August 16, 2023

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer is very user-friendly and helpful to sellers, simple and practical.Highly recommended for use

Falk Stockholm
Italy
6 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that you find the app to be user-friendly!

November 27, 2023

good

Moon12
Chile

Sportingoodz
France
6 months using the app
July 28, 2023

I got the app and installed it. It did not initially appear in our online store. I requested help and received a response from support in less than 15 minutes. Superb! Thank you, guys!

Authorized Xiaomi Store PH Online
About 3 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the review. Glad that the support team was able to help you with your display issue. Thanks again!