Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

Videogiochi Per Passione

grazie, staff perfetto, veloci nel rispondere e nel risolvere i problemi, sono sicuro che grazie alla loro app riuscirò a vendere di più

ICHIBAN STREETWEAR

Great customer support! Had an issue with the setup, and it was quickly resolved after requesting assistance from the support team.

Evolutionary ™

I thank their agents who helped me very quickly. i recommend this app and suggest a bonus for employees lol

esotico

The developers were extraordinary in helping me setting up the app and customize it quickly! love it!

Aerone

Really great and helpful app !!! The team is amazing, respond me in few minutes and helps me to install the app.

Cloth Boxed

This app is exactly what I wanted - it shows my customers how many items are left in stock for each variant on each product page. It's the only app of its kind I found that shows this information for each variant correctly, quickly and without lagging. The support is outstanding, When I installed a new theme and couldn't figure out how to add the app back, Itai fixed it for me within minutes. Really great app.

Geek Pause

This app is very good and simple to use. Without any doubt one of the best countdown apps that there is on shopify

tuttoflor

muito bom eu amei ,app bem intuitivo cores lindas combinam com minha loja gostei bastante continuem assim ,ainda grátis !!!! amo

Ipanema

I am using this app to show a sense of urgency to my shoppers. Easy to set up and looks great. Thanks!

Soft & Cozy

Great customer service! Easy setup..................................................................