4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales during promotions. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless integration. Key features include a countdown timer for restocks and a stock feature that creates urgency, especially for limited edition items. Merchants appreciate the 24/7 live support and quick response times, and credit the app for boosting conversion rates and providing a competitive edge.

July 6, 2023

this is the best app to boost your sale in any promotional activity. We highly recommend it. Also the customer support is very help full if you have any issue while setting up the app, they will do it for you. You just need to ask them.

Skin Rózsa
8 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your recommendation of our app to other merchants! Glad to know that you found our support team helpful!

July 9, 2023

Useful app to improve purchases. I can only recommend it.great customer supprt help directly with matters

WildWanderer
Germany
13 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for the review and we really appreciate your recommendation! Glad our customer service team could help you when you needed it most!

September 4, 2023

seems good, but you cannot add image or button. it is not like the images you see above.

Studio Moien
Luxembourg
10 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied September 5, 2023

Hi there, you might be confusing our app with a different one.
The app renders an urgency timer or a stock countdown or both.
It does not render any buttons or images, as clearly stated in the app description and screenshots. You can use your theme editor to add none countdown related elements to your store.

July 28, 2023

I got the app and installed it. It did not initially appear in our online store. I requested help and received a response from support in less than 15 minutes. Superb! Thank you, guys!

Authorized Xiaomi Store PH Online
Philippines
About 3 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the review. Glad that the support team was able to help you with your display issue. Thanks again!

November 13, 2023

Much better and beautiful too

MS STORE
25 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app

August 4, 2023

TOP RATED... EASY INSTALL ...............................WOW........................................

SELF MART
About 2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the review!

July 18, 2023

I appreciate how helpful the support team was with my little issue, and everything was solved so quickly! The app does exactly what I need and I'm happy about that.

BINIKINI
Philippines
About 3 hours using the app
Conversion Bear replied July 24, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that the support team was able to help out so quickly!

August 12, 2023

it s such a great customizable component, looks nice and usable. but pitifully not available in home page.

CRC
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 hour using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for the review and I will pass your feedback along to the dev team.

August 2, 2023

Customer support is super fast and accurate! The app is genuinely helpful and well-made! I highly recommend it if, like me, you want to increase sales.

Villassy
Italy
About 1 hour using the app
Conversion Bear replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad that you find the app helpful and well-made!

October 3, 2023

muy buena app excelente

Smart Acc
Peru
20 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied October 5, 2023

Muchas gracias por tu calificación de 5 estrellas.Estamos encantados de que lo hayas disfrutado. ¡Esperamos que disfrutes nuestra aplicación durante mucho tiempo!