Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown, countdown timer and countdown clock

SHOOK.PK

This app is a godsend.Its so easy to install that even a 2 year old can do it.We did not have any sales for 36 hours prior but within 30 minutes of having this app up and running we got a sale.Coincidence? i think not.This... Easy to use for everyone usefull app brilliant work...

TheBeautyPalace

I had a problem with my codes. The support answered directly in the chat even if it was a Sunday Iota was extremely friendly and so smart! He’s very talented! I love the app. It’s free it’s working very good and the support is just amazing.

Boutique Thalia

The best one with a random stock countdown where you can fix the max/min value by yourself, without need to refer to product stock variables. Many customisation options!

matsui skin lightening Japan

This app is a godsend.Its so easy to install that even a 2 year old can do it.We did not have any sales for 36 hours prior but within 30 minutes of having this app up and running we got a sale.Coincidence? i think not.This app is awesome and guaranteed to boost your sales if utilized correctly.

The Balloon Diva

The app is very easy to install. It looks great on our store. Customer service is awesome! We would highly recommended this app to anyone looking to increase sales in their store.

LightUpYourRoom

The app works great and looks very professional. Also, the services from the developers is outstanding!

Designstoff

Great app! Creates urgency which is really important. The customer support is amazing. They answer within seconds. I have three of their apps. I am so happy I found Conversion Bear! I highly recommend this app developer!

Beausoleil

I used this app to help me sale more. The team is really great and help me to install the app very quickly. Thanks

Videogiochi Per Passione

grazie, staff perfetto, veloci nel rispondere e nel risolvere i problemi, sono sicuro che grazie alla loro app riuscirò a vendere di più

ICHIBAN STREETWEAR

Great customer support! Had an issue with the setup, and it was quickly resolved after requesting assistance from the support team.