Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Urgency Bear Countdown Timer | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Stunning stock countdown & countdown clock. Countdown to BFCM!

Doomlings

Creators were quite responsive in helping work out the kinks. I do wish there were options for doing different inventory amounts for different products. Maybe something for the next version?

Inception Wear

Super easy to set up and if anything goes wrong support team is able to fix it for you immediately! The countdown bar looks really nice on the website.

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez

Easy to use and customize. It didn't start working immediately, but the problem was very easy to sort out following the provided tutorial. Great app!

BIGSOFTI

Great customer support team who replied to my request super quickly and got things fixed up for me. Would recommend. Thanks guys.

direxii

Very good app. Very easy to set up and customer support is marvelous. It really works in my shop. Thank you.

Babys Passion

App Support is High Quality and Helpful. App itself is Stylish. I appreciate the High Quality app support.

Plex Oasis

Great customer support from Itai who has helped me get the app up and running! Also looks great on my page!

Ourivesaria Carlos Alberto

Great. Simple to use. After seraching found this app and in 5m it make it happen. Thank you from Portugal......

SHOOK.PK

This app is a godsend.Its so easy to install that even a 2 year old can do it.We did not have any sales for 36 hours prior but within 30 minutes of having this app up and running we got a sale.Coincidence? i think not.This... Easy to use for everyone usefull app brilliant work...

TheBeautyPalace

I had a problem with my codes. The support answered directly in the chat even if it was a Sunday Iota was extremely friendly and so smart! He’s very talented! I love the app. It’s free it’s working very good and the support is just amazing.