Urgency Bear Countdown Timer

Stunning stock countdown & countdown clock. Countdown to BFCM!

Price: Free

FYSNIX

Love this app! At first, I thought the app set all the same inventory numbers for all products; however, I figured out that we can change to a real inventory number. Basically, it automatically changed the number for all my products.

Optima-Furniture

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great. It's a simple 3 step setup and you can customize the colors to make it your own. I like it a lot and encourage anyone that wants to create a sense of urgency to use it.

TopShop-Delicol

Nice, I am happy to find this app, it is a really good app, very easy and simple to use this nice app! Thanks

ChantalLauraHandley

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really quick and helpful customer service! The app is really going to help increase my conversions! Great job so far!

Thefunnydeveloper

I just started with the app, add a struggle to insert the code in my theme, so I reached customer service, and they gave me a quick answer and helped me with that, Thank you a lot!

Wear Rojo Sandía

Location Mexico

Great App thanks to all the UBCT team! Great work! Highly recommended, very helpful and very good looking too...

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

i love this app! guys, great communication on my issue. keep up the nice work. too bad you guys don't use emoji's for reviews

Outlet dos Relógios

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

Muito bom. Simples, rápido e completo! E o melhor de tudo, gratuito. Até agora, me serviu completamente

Nistlen UK

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Needed a app quick to show low stock (urgency). This one took 10 sec to install, quick customization 1 min and done. Works like a charm. Thank you guy, well done good job!

Honey Beach

Great app. The customizable options helped it look good in my store. I needed help with the installation and put in a request before I went to bed - by morning Itai had installed it, and it was working beautifully on my store!