Reviews (1,685)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

April 19, 2021

Works great for my jewelry store in Shopify. Using app for multi variants that is needed for custom jewelry. Kevon from tech support extremely helpful. Spent all the time I needed in setting up app. Very happy with product.

Savvy Designs Fashion Jewelry
Product Customizer replied April 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from Savvy Designs Fashion Jewelry

We will let Kevon know that his assistance was greatly appreciated! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate it!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team

October 4, 2022

Love the app. Support is super nice and skilled. A lot of customization and compatibility with other apps like pagefly.

BLOOM&STRIPES オンラインショップ
Japan
Product Customizer replied October 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at BLOOM&STRIPES オンラインショップ

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

October 22, 2021

First of all, I am no good at web setup! The customer service this app provides is outstanding and helped me immediately! If they can help me, they can help anyone!!!

Cotton Street Art Company
Product Customizer replied October 23, 2021

Hello to our friends from Cotton Street Art Company

Leigh - Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

November 25, 2019

This app is just amazing for my shop ! My clients can upload their files now ! The support is just great. Thanks a lot for your Help ! Ama

Ama Illustratrice
France
Product Customizer replied November 25, 2019

Hello friends from Ama Illustratrice!

Your store is awesome! Glad the app is amazing for you -- we think it's great as well! Also, we're proud of our staff and glad they provided timely support. Appreciate the top notch review... Hope your Ama Illustratrice products sell massively!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

April 7, 2023

Had exactly what I needed - couldn't figure out my Font Picker, customer support fixed it for me within an hour of contacting them. I only need this for a single product so it's completely FREE.

DetailedDriver
Product Customizer replied April 10, 2023

Hello to our friends at DetailedDriver

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

August 6, 2013

Running a boutique, that offers many different colors and text styles for personalizing, can be overwhelming if you have to change/update several items however, this app makes those changes a piece of cake!! This app saved my time & my money with easy to apply variants! $ Worth every buck $

CJ of Locket Lucy
www.locketlucy.com

Locket Lucy
September 1, 2022

Initially struggled a bit with getting it set up on my site but most of the reps were very helpful and attentive. After working with their support for over a day or two I finally got the app working and looking how I wanted it.

Wander Finds
Product Customizer replied September 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Wander Finds

July 15, 2022

Great app, integrates well on the site. Great customer service, availability and quick response.
I Highly reccomend

My Ride CR
Costa Rica
Product Customizer replied July 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at My Ride CR

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

October 16, 2022

i have been using this app on my other 3 stores aswell, the app is great, the better part is that the team is super supportive, they are a click away and almost always provide a solution to issue.

Wyrm Sports
Product Customizer replied October 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at Wyrm Sports

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

May 5, 2015

Most of my products are completely customizable and this app makes it so much easier for customers to put in their customization. The customer support is amazing. I sent a request around 11 pm and got a response in minutes. I would highly recommend this app

Simply Glassic