Reviews (1,717)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to handle complex product customizations and variations, ideal for unique or personalized items. They appreciate the user-friendly interface that supports features like image uploads and add-on pricing, and the ability to apply templates in bulk, which streamlines the customization process. The app is noted for its reliable performance across various Shopify themes, and its customer support is praised for being responsive and effective in resolving issues, enhancing customer satisfaction and potentially increasing sales.

June 19, 2024

It has been stable in what I use it for. Support from Product Options & Customizer--although only had to use it a couple of times in the past 5 yrs--is always quick, courteous and resolves the issues in a timely fashion.

Chocolate Hangover
Over 4 years using the app

Hi Chocolate Hangover,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear the app has been stable for your needs. It's also great to know that our support team has been able to assist you promptly and courteously whenever needed. Providing high-quality customer service is important to us.

We appreciate your continued trust in us!

April 26, 2024

This app is relly good. I have used it on my website for more than 5 years. I got a problem only once, and they solved it in 2 minutes. They offer you support 24 hours. Super happy! I highly recommend it.

I'm a Hero
United Arab Emirates
Over 5 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 29, 2024

Hi I'm a Hero,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a reliable part of your website for over 5 years. It's great to know that our support team was able to swiftly resolve any issues you encountered. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

June 20, 2024

Easy to use and works well. Just check shopify doesn't expect you to upgrade your theme, without telling you, so the app stops working with the old theme.

Fox Whistle
Over 7 years using the app

Hi Fox Whistle,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find the app easy to use and effective. We strive to provide a seamless experience for our users.

We appreciate your support!

May 22, 2024

Have been using this app for many years with great success. If I've ever had a problem or any questions, the support team is very quick and helpful to solve any concerns.

Fortune Auto
Over 8 years using the app
Product Customizer replied May 24, 2024

Hi Fortune Auto,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had great success using our app for many years. It's wonderful to know that our support team has been quick and helpful in resolving any concerns you've had. You satisfaction is out priority.

Thanks for being a valued user!

April 16, 2024

I contacted customer service regarding an issue with my product customizer app on my website. The drop-down menus were not automatically populating the price of each item. Deep was very helpful to address the issue along with resolving the issue in less than 10 minutes. I will be sure to lean on the support of customer service hence forward if I encounter any further issues. Thank you.

JazzBeautyBar
Over 4 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 18, 2024

Hi JazzBeautyBar,

Thanks so much for the 5 star review and for recognizing Deep's efforts. He is an outstanding team member and will be thrilled to receive this feedback. Cheers and happy selling!

May 17, 2024

Product has been great for our needs so far and any issues we have had have been immedialty addressed and corrected. Great app!

AK Athletic Equipment
Almost 10 years using the app
Product Customizer replied May 21, 2024

Hi AK Athletic Equipment,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our product has been great for your needs. We appreciate your support and are happy you're enjoying the app.

April 15, 2024

This app has been crucial to how we operate. Customizability is something that we're extremely happy to be able to provide to our customers, and this customizability wouldn't happen without this app backing us.

We very much appreciate the help in working the kinks out of our update. The support is one of the best I've experienced, and makes using the Product Customizer worth it.

Sweet Candy Company
About 6 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 17, 2024

Hi Sweet Candy Company,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! We're so happy that Product Options & Customizer is working so well for your store and that you've received outstanding support from the team behind it. Cheers and happy selling!

June 18, 2024

I recently integrated the Product Options and Customizer app into my Shopify store to enhance my customers' online shopping experience. During the setup of my first item, I missed a step and needed some help. Using the conveniently located chat option on the homepage, I was connected with a representative in seconds. Shevaughn assisted me— He was knowledgeable, helpful, funny, and responsive. I am extremely pleased with my choice of this application. Thanks for being awesome!

CJ'z Creationz
3 months using the app

Hi CJ'z Creationz,

Thank you for your review! We're glad our team member Shevaughn was knowledgeable and helpful during your setup. Providing excellent customer service is one of our core values, and we're happy you're pleased with your choice of our app.

Thanks for being sharing!

April 12, 2024

I have been using this app for around a year and the support is unmatched. I did have an issue with my coding at first and the team worked on the issue until they were able to fix it, any time since then that ive needed support they have always promptly handled the issue. I have never dealt with better customer service than these guys! They are awesome! rest assured if any issues arise for you, they will handle it and get the job done.

Cotton Press Co.
10 months using the app
Product Customizer replied April 15, 2024

Hi Cotton Press Co.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We are very serious about the quality of our customer service, so this is very gratifying to read. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs!

Edited May 27, 2024

So far, the app is enabling options for my store that were limited by Shopify, and that was my initial goal. I had tried another app before and had issues specially with their support which made me uninstall the previous one and try this one.
I can't say enough how well impressed I am with Product Options & Customizer support. The tech team is amazing, very professional and very fast in answering my questions and helping me out with the app integration. My special thanks to Shevaughn who has been awesome since I installed the app. I would highly recommend this app!
Deep from support is also amazing and helped me with further questions I had very fast!

Bettercakesbyclaudia
14 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 29, 2024

Hi Bettercakesbyclaudia,

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad our app is meeting your needs and that our support team has impressed you. We appreciate your kudos to our team members Shevaughn and Deep for their assistance. Customer support is highly important to us, and we're glad you experienced it.

Thanks for being a valued user!