4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable product options and user-friendly setup, ideal for businesses needing extensive product customization. It's praised for its reliability and compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes. The customer service, especially Shevaughn and Nicoz, is commended for quick responses and effective problem-solving. The 24/7 live chat tech support is valued for its efficiency. A free plan is available for merchants with limited customization needs.

Edited March 9, 2024

Shevaughn & Deep has been the best customer service person that I've worked with so far in any sort of technical issues.
First time we had an issue with the liquid error code for our customizer and our customization was not working on our site for several hours. Shevaughn was so amazing in helping us resolve the problem. He is very patient and quickly responded to all my questions.
After that I've contacted several times in regards to help with the customizer app and every time Shevaughn was so quick in resolving the issue and took his time to listen to all of our questions and explain everything very clearly.
Love the customer service and we've been using this app for several years and didn't have a lot of issues with it.

I STOLE MY BOYFRIEND'S SHIRT
Over 3 years using the app
Product Customizer replied November 13, 2023

Good day to you I STOLE MY BOYFRIEND"S SHIRT!

This is a fantastic review, and we appreciate the time you took to write it as well as the acknowledgement you gave to our team members, Nicoz and Shevaughn. We strive to give this type of support to our merchants, and it appears that you got what you needed as a result. We are here to help if you need us again. Thanks for being a valued merchant!

January 28, 2024

Good support

Einkpads
Over 5 years using the app
Product Customizer replied January 30, 2024

Hi there Einkpads,

Thanks for leaving this review of our support team! We appreciate it.

December 6, 2023

New to the app, very happy with the options provided and most of all the customer service. Both Nicoz and Shev were able to guide me step by step to install new features to my website and made a huge task feel quick, simple and easy to learn. Very excited to progress further and see what new features I can use. Thanks

Dilmeet Kaur
9 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 8, 2023

Hi Dilmeet Kaur,

This is a great review and we appreciate you leaving it for us! We love to hear that you are happy with the options and the customer support team. It is great that both Shev and Nicoz were able to give you the direction you needed to get your features on your website. Thanks for using Product Options & Customizer.

November 7, 2023

I've been using this app for over 7 years now, it works well. I've had the occasional glitch, but the tech support has been outstanding. A recent issue was sorted within 10 minutes of me raising a case. I would definitely recommend.

Bella & Bow
Over 7 years using the app
Product Customizer replied November 9, 2023

Hello Bella & Bow,

Thank you for being a valued merchant and leaving us this great review! We are happy that you reached out to us and received the assistance that you needed quickly and was able to reach resolution. We are here for you whenever you need us.

The Product Options and Customizer Team

December 6, 2023

I wasn't able to get the customer's images to be added to their orders but customer service got everything fixed super quick!

AI Petstore
About 2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied December 8, 2023

Hi there AI Petstore,

We are so happy that you reached out to us to get resolution to your store needs and that we could quickly help you! Thanks for acknowledging our support services and Product Options & Customizer.

January 21, 2024

Aman is great with app and product customisation support. I ended up choosing this app for my product customisation because of their exceptional customer support. Thanks!

Bambi Bags
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 23, 2024

Hello Bambi Bags,

We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Aman's support and the value you received from him. We take pride in offering the best customer support service we can offer. Welcome to Product Options & Customizer. We are here if you need us!

January 26, 2024

It has a variety of features and functions.
Customer service is courteous and responsive.

R+store
Japan
24 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 30, 2024

Hello R + store,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of Product Options & Customizer. We love to hear that you had responsive customer support and that the customization is what you need for your store. We are here if you need us!

January 30, 2024

i had some troubles installing the app. but the costumer service was great and fast to solve my problems.

vyncel
Portugal
5 days using the app
Product Customizer replied February 1, 2024

Hi there vyncel,

We appreciate you leaving us this 5-star review and we are glad that you reached out for assistance when you encountered some problems. That is what we are here for and we want to quickly take care of what you need to get your store running the way you want it.

January 20, 2024

I signed up for the free trial tonight and had some trouble getting everything setup. I reached out via chat and Aman helped me right away. Very prompt and so helpful to get my customization working. Thank you!

K&J Keepsakes
About 2 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied January 22, 2024

Hi there K&J Keepsakes,

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are so happy that you reached out for assistance and that Aman was able to quickly help you out. It is great that Product Options & Customizer is able to provide you with what you need for your store.

December 8, 2023

10/10 customer service. Shevaughn was a huge help & very knowledgeable. The app does exactly what i was looking for. Would recommend

Bijoux D'Amour
24 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 11, 2023

Hi there Bijoux D'Amour,

We are happy to receive this outstanding review of the app and our team member, Shevaughn. Thank you for acknowledging his assistance that he provided! We are here to help anytime you need us.