4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

January 20, 2024

I signed up for the free trial tonight and had some trouble getting everything setup. I reached out via chat and Aman helped me right away. Very prompt and so helpful to get my customization working. Thank you!

K&J Keepsakes
About 2 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied January 22, 2024

Hi there K&J Keepsakes,

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are so happy that you reached out for assistance and that Aman was able to quickly help you out. It is great that Product Options & Customizer is able to provide you with what you need for your store.

December 6, 2023

This is 100 the BEST Product Options & Customizer App! Very easy to setup and user friendly layout. The tech support team was also amazing. I needed some help with my shop's custom options and they were so quick to respond I was impressed and the service was so outstanding.

Highly recommend this app for any product options and customization!

Laser Cut Customs
About 10 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied December 7, 2023

Hello Laser Cut Customs,

What a fantastic review to read! We appreciate you acknowledging the app and the amazing support team we have in place to assist merchants such as you. Product Options & Customization is a great app with proven results and we are glad to have you as a valued merchant. Let us know if you need anything!

January 26, 2024

It has a variety of features and functions.
Customer service is courteous and responsive.

R+store
Japan
24 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 30, 2024

Hello R + store,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of Product Options & Customizer. We love to hear that you had responsive customer support and that the customization is what you need for your store. We are here if you need us!

November 30, 2023

Excellent App with Outstanding Support!

Delicate Leather
Vietnam
About 2 years using the app
Product Customizer replied December 4, 2023

Hello Delicate Leather,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We are happy to hear that the app and support is what you were looking for!

October 26, 2023

Absolute blessing. I have been searching over and over for a product customizer and finally found this app. The best part is they will get on a call with you, 24-hour customer service, which is excellent!!!

Shevhaugn, was so understanding and helpful. I am a WordPress guy trying to design a Shopify store; therefore, his help was greatly needed. Thank you for all your help, Shevhaugn!!

BarknBloom
12 days using the app
Product Customizer replied October 30, 2023

Hi BarknBloom,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We're very happy to hear that our app has fitted your needs so well, and its always great to hear such positive feedback about a member of our support team. Shevaugn is a rockstar and we're thankful to have him on our team!

Edited February 13, 2024

Always very helpful and super friendly!

Premier Lacrosse League Shop
Over 2 years using the app
Product Customizer replied October 30, 2023

Hi Premier Lacrosse League Shop.

Thanks for the positive review! Please always feel free to reach out to us!

January 30, 2024

i had some troubles installing the app. but the costumer service was great and fast to solve my problems.

vyncel
Portugal
5 days using the app
Product Customizer replied February 1, 2024

Hi there vyncel,

We appreciate you leaving us this 5-star review and we are glad that you reached out for assistance when you encountered some problems. That is what we are here for and we want to quickly take care of what you need to get your store running the way you want it.

September 29, 2023

"Product Options & Customizer" has been a total game-changer for our Shopify store! It's like having a magic wand for product customization. The customer support team is like having friendly wizards on standby.

Covenant Security Equipment
Almost 6 years using the app
Product Customizer replied October 2, 2023

Hi there Covenant Security Equipment,

What a fantastic review! Thanks for taking the time to point out the magic of Product Options & Customizer as well as the wizards behind the scene. It is great that you are getting the customization you need for your store.

The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

November 8, 2023

Fixed my issue right away fantastic customer service.

Jenson Designs
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied November 10, 2023

Hi there Jenson Designs,

We are super happy that you were able to get the results you wanted by reaching out to our support team! Thank you for acknowledging our support with this review.

January 8, 2024

Ive tried several apps for weeks and always stumbled with issues, this one has been the best so far, definitely sticking with it and they have the quickest customer support! Deepanjoy helped me witha minor issue within minutes and my store is ready to launch!!!

Proud Promo Merch
About 1 hour using the app
Product Customizer replied January 10, 2024

Greetings Proud Promo Merch,

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are so happy that not only was Deepanjoy able to give you the customer support you needed, but that the app is one that you can benefit from. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any support you need. We are here to help!