4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable product options and user-friendly setup, ideal for businesses needing extensive product customization. It's praised for its reliability and compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes. The customer service, especially Shevaughn and Nicoz, is commended for quick responses and effective problem-solving. The 24/7 live chat tech support is valued for its efficiency. A free plan is available for merchants with limited customization needs.

January 30, 2024

Great app just what we needed here at Key Workwear.
Their tec support is fantastic, fast responce times and will even do the task you are strugling with.

Key Workwear
11 months using the app
Product Customizer replied February 1, 2024

Hi there Key Workwear,

This is a fantastic review and we are so glad that you left it! Hearing that you were struggling and reached out to get support is what we needed to hear. We do not want any merchants to struggle when we can provide fast service to get you up and running. Thanks for acknowledging our support team. We are here anytime you need us!

January 8, 2024

Always quick to help sort out any issues. Very polite and helpful. Cannot fault. Thanks particularly to Shevaughn for being so patient.

Sketch.Stitch.Love Ltd
Over 3 years using the app
Product Customizer replied January 10, 2024

Hi there Sketch.Stitch.Love Ltd.,

We appreciate you recognizing our support team. Shevaughn is an amazing team member and we are lucky to have him. Thanks for leaving this review and do not hesitate to reach out for anything.

Edited March 26, 2024

Fonctionne, Très bien. Et le support est très réactif, réponse en moins de 5min 24/24. Le meilleur rapport qualité prix des applications de personnalisation

CeliAgency
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied March 1, 2024

Salut CeliAgency,

Merci de nous avoir contactés lorsque vous avez eu besoin de nous. Nous nous efforçons d’être rapides du côté de notre support et c’est formidable que vous ayez eu une courte attente pour obtenir l’aide dont vous aviez besoin. Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit.

L’équipe d’assistance

April 10, 2024

The customer support is great, they helped my right away when it came to an issue that I had, 100% recommend!

Trenton School of Dance | Online Store
About 1 month using the app
February 12, 2024

El servicio de soporte al cliente es extremadamente eficiente y veloz, resolvieron mis inconvenientes en cuestión de minutos. Luego de hablarles, un ejecutivo respondió mi mensaje menos de 2 minutos después y en menos de 10 minutos mi problema estaba solucionado. Además, es una aplicación exlente! Gracias!

Strong
Chile
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied February 14, 2024

Hola Strong,

Te recomendamos que te tomes el tiempo de dejar esta fantástica reseña de nuestro equipo de soporte y también de nuestra aplicación. Es genial saber que tuviste una resolución rápida de lo que necesitabas. Nos esforzamos por hacer que su experiencia sea lo más fácil posible. ¡Estamos aquí para ayudarte en cualquier momento que lo necesites!

El equipo de soporte

February 26, 2024

Easy-to-use product and very competent support!

Naylha
France
About 2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied February 28, 2024

Hello Naylha,

We appreciate your review of our app and support. We are here to help anytime you need us!

January 19, 2024

I tried a few other apps but they just werent meeting my needs.This is when i downloaded this app. I cant recommend it enough as i can add in any product option i need. it has solved all my problems for my site. I also cant recommend the live chat tech support enough, Shevaughn was very friendly and helpful and helped me solve my problem in under 20 minutes.

ABCDesignz
8 months using the app
Product Customizer replied January 22, 2024

Hello ABCDesignz,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. It is great to hear that Product Options & Customizer is what you need for your store and that Shevaughn was able to assist you with your set up! We are here if you need us and we appreciate your business.

March 11, 2024

Great customer service and quick turnaround on problem solving. This app meets tons of needs for my business and is better than another app that claimed to do something similar. Very user-friendly!

shopbrushandline
About 1 month using the app
Product Customizer replied March 14, 2024

Hi shopbrushandline,

This is a very nice review to read, thank you so much for taking the time to write it! Our development and support teams are constantly at work to make the app as easy to use as possible, and we're always here to provide live support when it is needed. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future needs!

March 14, 2024

Aman offers top-notch customer support. He attentively listens to my website requirements and works closely with me to ensure everything runs seamlessly. I greatly appreciate your dedication and hard work. Thank you!

Contempo Furniture
29 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 15, 2024

Hi Contempo Furniture,

This review is very gratifying to read. Aman is a top notch member of our team and always goes above and beyond to help our merchants. We are thrilled to read this and feel very privileged to be able to serve merchants such as yourself. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Edited April 7, 2024

Very good customer service and kindli help! Timely reply in different time zones!.Thank you very much for their work!

Safetyin
China
4 months using the app
Product Customizer replied January 30, 2024

Greetings Safetyin,

We are happy that you reached out to get assistance and we appreciate you acknowledging the support you received. Thank you!