4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

January 26, 2024

Its a great product and they are very helpfull for showing what the app can do !! taking a lot of time !

PersonalGlasses
Netherlands
About 9 hours using the app

Hi there PersonalGlasses,

Thanks for acknowledging our support team and leaving this review. We love to help merchants navigate through the product to assist in getting all of the options that you need. Let us know if you need anything!

October 18, 2023

I just started using this app. I am far from a web designer so when I had an issue, I reached out and it was taken care of extremely fast! So far, I love it!

Back 10 Rugby
2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied October 20, 2023

Hi there Back 10 Rugby,

It is great to see this 5-star review! Thank you for taking the time to leave it. We appreciate that you were able to get quick resolution to what you needed for the app and we offer this free service to all merchants. We hope that you are set up for success, but if you need anything, we are here.

The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

September 21, 2023

I've been using this app for several years now. Always works perfectly. And any time I have a question customer support is easily accessible and always answers my questions.

pixelimpress
Almost 9 years using the app
Product Customizer replied September 25, 2023

Hi there pixelimpress,

We appreciate you leaving us this great 5-tar review. We are very happy that you reached out for our support and received what you were looking for. It is great that you are able to get the features you are looking for using Product Options & Customizer.

The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

January 24, 2024

First time user here. Amazing support, very friendly and helpful and fast. I'm gonna stick around.

Custom Additions
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied January 26, 2024

Hi there Custom Additions,

Thanks for leaving us this review and we are glad you are here! Our support team strives to give the best customer experience ever and if you need us for anything, please do not hesitate to reach out!

November 6, 2023

5 Stars. I’m on the Premium Plan and it’s honestly worth every cent. The support team is also top notch they are super helpful. I would give the app 6 stars if I could

Luxury Me Lingerie
10 days using the app
Product Customizer replied November 7, 2023

Greetings Luxury Me Lingerie,

Wow! This is a great review and we appreciate you acknowledging not only Product Options & Customizer, but also the support that you received to help get your app set the way you wanted it to be. Thank you for being a valued merchant!

October 2, 2023

Fantastic app. Works as intended and without error. Whenever I had an issue, their customer support team was incredibly prompt, fast, and extremely helpful -- truly support so good I've never seen it this good before. Fantastic app!

Olson Photography
7 months using the app
Product Customizer replied October 4, 2023

Hello Olson Photography,

We appreciate this great review you provided for Product Customizer! Our team does a great job of assisting merchants such as yourself with anything that you need for your app. Thanks again for commending our support team.

The Product Options & Customizer support team

January 26, 2024

Works great! Took me about 30 mins to figure it out and my support representative fixed an issue I had really quickly.

Surefoot
About 3 hours using the app

Greetings Surefoot,

It is great to see that Product Options & Customizer works for what you need for your store. We are happy you reached out to our support team to get assistance. That is what we strive to do for our merchants! Thanks for the review!

January 27, 2024

Fantastic service, I wasn't able to get a product to load on my product list. I sent a message and had the issue resolved immediately.. Awesome service..

Ohio Hat Company
About 1 hour using the app

Hi Ohio Hat Company,

We love to hear that you had fantastic service and we are especially happy that you reached out to us to get that support! With Product Options & Customizer, there are many different ways to set up your store and having that extra assistance can help in so many ways. Let us know if you need anything!

December 8, 2023

This app is amazing and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Highly recommend!

Kate's
11 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 11, 2023

Greetings Kate's,

It is great to hear that you had outstanding support services from our team in setting up your app. Thank you for acknowledging this and do not hesitate to reach out again if you need it!

October 2, 2023

Shevaughn is great to work with and fixed my problem right away!

GARON BROTHERS PROMOTIONAL
Almost 6 years using the app
Product Customizer replied October 4, 2023

Hello Garon Brothers Promotional,

Thanks for leaving this 5-star review. It is great that Shevaughn was able to assist you with your setup! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

The Product Options and Customizer support team