4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization features, user-friendly interface, and compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes. It's ideal for businesses requiring product personalization such as monogramming or engraving. The customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants value the app's reliability and the ability to create templates for mass product application, saving time. It's highly recommended for product options and customization needs.

February 5, 2024

This app has opened up so many options to my products! It is so easy to use and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Love this product!!

Sweetwoods
About 1 month using the app
Product Customizer replied February 7, 2024

Greetings Sweetwoods,

It is fantastic to hear that Product Options & Customizer has allowed your products to have so many options. It is also exciting to hear that our support team was able to assist you with what you needed. Thank you for acknowledging the app and the support!

March 12, 2024

I was at first a little sceptical about the this platform but it has proven to be a view easy process to set. I ended up upgrading from the free plan to the premium on the same day simple because of the customer service and how prompt they were which makes me put my trust in them.
I would highly recommend

Sleyed
About 21 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied March 14, 2024

HI Sleyed,

This is a very gratifying review to read. We're thrilled to be able to exceed your expectations and overcome your initial skepticism. Our support team is very dedicated to the merchants that we serve. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.

If there is every anything that we can do to improve your experience with our app, no matter how minor, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

March 13, 2024

works great and customer support is the best!!

Sports Live Decals
Over 1 year using the app
Product Customizer replied March 14, 2024

Hi Sports Live Decals,

Thanks for the kind words! We're thrilled to hear you're having a great experience with our app and the support team behind it. We're always here for you!

Edited April 7, 2024

Very good customer service and kindli help! Timely reply in different time zones!.Thank you very much for their work!

Safetyin
China
4 months using the app
Product Customizer replied January 30, 2024

Greetings Safetyin,

We are happy that you reached out to get assistance and we appreciate you acknowledging the support you received. Thank you!

January 21, 2024

10 out of 10. A great app and even better support / service. This has made it really easy for my customers to fully customise there product. Why i didnt use this sooner i dont know.

Thanks Olly.

SINK GOLF
14 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 23, 2024

Hi there SINK GOLF,

Thank you for leaving us this review of our app and support services. We are glad you reached out to get assistance to help with your customization needs. We are here to help anytime you need us!

March 18, 2024

Quick customer service and got my issue resolved in a couple of minutes. App is exactly what I need to be able to provide my customers with more customization options. Appreciate the assistance!

Eiry Caribbean Art
1 day using the app
Product Customizer replied March 20, 2024

Hi Eiry Caribbean Art,

We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our app and the team behind it. We believe very strongly that speed of service is critical for our merchants, so this is a gratifying review to read. We are always here to assist you!

April 11, 2024

Shevaughn was AMAZING. He was so helpful to make all of my customization dreams come true! From formatting, placement, colorations, walking me through best options - I can't recommend enough!

FindingHopeandJoy
2 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 15, 2024

HI FindingHopeandJoy,

Thank you so much for recognizing Shevaughn! He is a fantastic member of our team and always goes above and beyond to help our merchants. Cheers and happy selling!

Edited March 4, 2024

Aman fixed everything very quickly and now my website looks perfect thanks again!

Hazy Daisy Vintage Pieces
9 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 1, 2024

Hello Hazy Daisy Vintage Pieces,

We are so happy that you reached out when you needed us and that Deep was able to assist you! That is what we strive for with our support team and we want it to be an easy process. Let us know if you need anything!

January 9, 2024

My name is Shahar, I'm using the Product Customizer app for 5 years with my website. Now I created another website and needed some technical support.
It was easy to schedule a meeting at my time
We started the meeting at the selected time by "Microsoft Teams", it took for Shevaughn and me to solve the issue in a few minutes.
Shevaughn was so patient with me during the meeting and super professional!

it gives confidence to know there is an excellent service and technical support, this is so important.
Thank you Shevaughn and Product Customer team for an excellent app and support.

Shugis USA
Israel
10 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 11, 2024

Hello Shahar,

Wow, this is an amazing review! We so appreciate you taking the time to express your ease of experience with scheduling a meeting with Shevaughn and troubleshooting your issue with quick results. We definitely strive to provide this ease of experience for all of our merchants. Thank you for acknowledging our app and our team! We are here when you need us!

March 3, 2024

Amazing app! Works perfectly with our store. Very happy so far. Support was extremely helpful and quick to resolve a small issue we ran into. Great team!

ShopaJoy
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 4, 2024

Hi ShopaJoy,

We take great pride in the quality of our app and the support that our team provides. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice review, and do not hesitate to reach out in the future for any/all needs!