Reviews (1,685)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

March 11, 2022

Thank you Aman, for your quick response and helping us in installation. One of the best app for customization and easy to use Totally loved it. Will surely recommend others.

Giftsquest
Product Customizer replied March 11, 2022

Hello to our friends from Giftsquest

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We appreciate the high recommendation!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

August 31, 2016

We use the Product Customizer app to offer embroidery on our site. It is by far the best solution we've had on any platform. Technical support was excellent. ShopStorm were able to do what no other app developer could - they made sure this app functions perfectly in our ajax cart and integrates seamlessly with our external systems. This is absolutely the best solution for embroidery on Shopify.

Sleepyheadsstore
September 3, 2022

Excellent customer service, they helped me with some issues and helped to modify our store...........

DeadFast Racing
Product Customizer replied September 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at DeadFast Racing

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

February 27, 2023

The Product Customizer App works great. They worked with me to help get the app properly installed and running on my website

Bourbon City Barkery
Product Customizer replied March 1, 2023

Hello to our friends at Bourbon City Barkery

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

June 14, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to reach out to the support team of this app, and I must say they exceeded my expectations. The level of assistance and guidance I received was exceptional.

The team was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. They listened attentively to my issue and provided clear instructions to help resolve it. They even went the extra mile by patiently addressing my follow-up questions, ensuring that I fully understood the solution.

What impressed me the most was their genuine willingness to assist. They made me feel valued as a user and went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Their professionalism and knowledge were evident in every interaction.

I greatly appreciate the support team's dedication and commitment to providing top-notch assistance. It's evident that they take pride in delivering exceptional customer service.

I highly recommend this app based on the outstanding support I received. Kudos to the support team for their efforts in making my experience a truly positive one!

lindaparadisacademy
Product Customizer replied June 15, 2023

Hello to our friends at lindaparadisacademy

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

June 29, 2014

Love the product customizer - makes it easy to add options to products. Support is fantastic also. I had one minor issue with the code snippets on a new theme and Max Rice at Shopstorm, resolved the issue, quickly, efficiently and professionally. you can ask for anything more!

Paul W

New Hope Soap
January 26, 2021

Product Options and Customizer is a Great App that allowed us to setup our product options quickly. Their amazing support team provided fast support when we needed it.

HartCo. Home & Body
Product Customizer replied January 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from HartCo. Home & Body

Thanks for leaving us this fantastic review! We’re glad we could assist and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you! :-) We wish you and your store all the best online!

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

October 25, 2013

These features should come as standard in Shopify, but seeing as they don't this is the best way of getting them.

Really simple to use, nice and cheap and not overcomplicated with too many features.

Candygeeks
April 15, 2023

Vraiment top ! Le support client est disponible et très réactif, mon problème a était régler immédiatement !

InstaBoost I Followers Instagram
France
Product Customizer replied April 17, 2023

Bonjour à nos amis d'InstaBoost I Followers Instagram

Merci pour la critique élogieuse. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que notre équipe d'assistance a pu vous aider. Nous allons au-delà pour aider chaque commerçant et je suis heureux que nous ayons atteint le but pour vous. Nous vous souhaitons, à vous et à votre magasin, beaucoup de succès !

Acclamations,
Pushpesh et l'équipe d'assistance du personnalisateur de produit

March 25, 2021

Great customer service, easy to use app, highly recommended to anyone who is looking for an app with different variants.

Novalico
Product Customizer replied March 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Novalico

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-)

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team