Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add unlimited variants & product options - 24/7 support

Duluth High Fundraising Store

I used this app to add a drop down list option before you click add to cart on all my products. The app is very intuitive, so it was very easy to do. Also, I had to contact their tech support for assistance and they fixed the problem fast! I would recommend this app.

Easy Roller Dice Company

Love the app. Works great and great customer service. We tweaked themes and their support staff helped us update. Great app!

Jo Curry Art Shop

Fantastic app!!, i have been searching for this for a long time!, my website is now able to leave a personalisation box which make it alot easier for my customers to leave their personal words for me to complete their order, customer support helped straightaway!, thank you!,

Love Lore

I'm VERY pleased with this app. And the customer service is super. Very helpful and very fast at responding.

Fifi & Belle

Love this app, its perfect for my store, customers can upload their logos, tick customer created boxes, leave personalisaion information etc. It means that when I get to their order, all of the information is in one place.

Faith Inkubators

Great app. It allowed us to customize a complicated conference registration that we couldn't do out-of-the-box within Shopify's default environment. Support was wonderful. Immediate response and hands-on assistance from the Product Customizer team when I had questions on our unique customization setup.

Custom Decalz

Great App! Product Customizer is an effective and easy way to add options to your products. I've happily used this app for years with no issues. When a simple issue finally did come up, the Customer Service was very quick and solved it without delay. Definitely recommend!

Life of Riley (Retail) Ltd.

We have used this app since we first opened our store as we have products that customers can personalise. Currently in the processing of refreshing the store our theme update, well overdue, altered the look and needed the app reinstalling. Our questions were answered promptly, and having shared a screenshot, the diameters of boxes were altered to create a professional look on our new theme. It's not finished yet, but when the theme is published we are confident that with the help we have received from Steven customers will be able to clearly create their bespoke gift.
I can also thoroughly recommend using conditioned logic in the app to only allow customers to input information once they have chosen the option they want to pay for if applicable. Less follow up time wasted when a customer has completed all options in error.

Printing For Parties

Typically when you spend money with a business... be it buying a product at your local store or a subscription of sorts... be it in person or on the phone or online... the business will usually thank you for being a customer, right?

Basically, we give our money away and someone thanks us... But in this case, I wanna thank the people who provide this awesome app.. and thank you for providing a system that I was in desperate need of... so essentially thank you for taking my money!

Yaneeke, Steven, Jim, Collins and everyone else have been amazing and went out of their way to make sure this app worked with my theme and worked properly in my shop. It's not every day you run into a mod or app provider that wants to take the extra steps for their customers. And I truly appreciate it.

That aside... the app's features are crazy. Most of my products can be personalized and or has multiple colors etc. So I was looking for something like this. But when I saw the demos of the products and what it can do... the date picker... the swatch selector... the actual font preview selector... I was in awe. This was what I needed and so much more. Well worth the subscription price for me... as now it opens up more options for my customer... and the ability to be able to accommodate them more.

Thank you guys for an awesome App!!

February 12, 2020

Hello friends from Printing For Parties!

WOW!!!! Thanks SOOO much for the great review. Glad our team made sure our app worked with your theme and worked properly in your shop. We work really hard to take extra-good care of every user, so your kudos mean a lot. We are very proud of both our app and our service team! Sure hope Printing For Parties makes BIG $$$ online!!

-Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

Prism

Great app! Amazing service!!! Faultless experience
Perfect perfect perfect. It saved me heaps of time and the service has been unbelievable.

What a great app

February 12, 2020

Hello friends from Prism!

Thanks for saying our app is GREAT and recommending it to others out there! It makes our hard work worthwhile! Glad our support team did a amazing job for you. Do let us know how else we can support you and Prism at anytime! :)

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106