Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mark Davies British Artist

Time spent using app About 2 hours

brilliant support that went above and beyond - so recommended! A brilliant and smart app upgrade to Shopify platform

November 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Mark Davies British Artist

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Location Australia

Best app and service ever; the team are amazing and so quick to respond and help! Thank you so much!

November 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Ozrite – DIY Outdoor Blinds | Brisbane, Outdoor Shades, Patio Blinds, Awnings For Decks, Café Blinds, Ziptrak, Outdoor DIY Awnings Online

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

KOKO ART

Time spent using app About 5 years

The app works great and has all the functionalities that we need to add customisation options to our products. Tech support is also excellent.

Hello to our friends at KOKO ART

Thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Bunnylulu Handmade

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The Product Options and Customizer app is fantastic and provides the customization options for my shop that my products need. The support for the app was stellar. I did a video chat with Aman this morning and he set up the conditional logic needed to make my options display perfectly for a great customer experience in my shop. I highly recommend this app and their support staff as they are outstanding.

Hello to our friends at Bunnylulu Handmade

Thank you for the amazing review and the recommendation. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tinyexplorersboutique

Great app and has amazing customer service! Tech support is swift to respond. I highly recommend this app!!

November 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Tinyexplorersboutique

Mystic Moon Shop, Inc

Time spent using app About 3 years

I really appreciate These guys and am so grateful for this app and the outstanding service, every time, for years!

Hello to our friends at Mystic Moon Shop, Inc

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

All She Wrote

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Product customizer has been so helpful for our shop! Plus their team is always so quick to answer any questions or fix an issue.

Hello to our friends at All She Wrote

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Diva Creative Studio

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Shevaughn was a great help! Came in quick and with a flash, the app in my store worked perfectly. Thank you for the speedy outcome! :)

Hello to our friends at Diva Creative Studio

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that Shevaughn was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Paw Tags

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Shevaughn was very nice to communicate with, he understood my issue and did fix it immediately. Thank you!

Hello to our friends at Paw Tags

Colleen Park

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Great customer service! There's a chance this isn't the right app for my site but their customer service was helpful in explaining what this could help me with and what solutions they've seen work for other people in my specific scenario. I really appreciate the help!

November 17, 2022