Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, product options, and up-charging

Party Beautifully

I have been using the Product Customer app for a couple of years now for my website and absolutely LOVE it. Not only does it meet my needs bur the customer service is amazing. Over the yesrs I've done several theme tweeks and changes and any code updates I need to have made to accommodate the new theme code is done within minutes and even my customer service emails are answered so quickly....even on weekends. I highly recommend this app and plan on sticking with it indefinitely. Thank you so much for such quick resolution to my questions this weekend!

Hello to our friends from Party Beautifully

Amy, we are elated to read your review and are very grateful. At Product Options and Customizer, we continuously strive to serve you better.
We wish you and your store great success!

cr8tionofhappiness

Customer service is MAGNIFICENT!!! Their response time was like no other via email and they were able to get the kinks fixed!!!!

Hello to our friends from cr8tionofhappiness

Patricia, thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Maven Metals

Great app is you offer personalized items so you can create custom order forms on each product. Customer service is also excellent, have reached out several times for help and they always respond quickly and have always been able to help me. Thank you!

Hello to our friends from Maven Metals

Julie, We’re pleased that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review.

Miss Angel's Make It Personal, LLC

I was having a problem with the app adding a list of prices for one item. Sheniel was very helpful and patient with me as she helped me resolve my issues and retain the app. Thank you so much Sheniel!!

July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Miss Angel's Make It Personal, LLC

Yolanda, We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to resolve all your issues with the app. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Missi Flowers

We are still setting up our store, but before going live we wanted to have a really solid (and beautifully designed) set of product options available for each of our products. I tried several other apps but none came close to the Product Options and Customizer app. I added it last night and by this morning Pushpesh was emailing with some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. He immediately installed the app into my theme then proceeded to fix every issue I saw with both design and functionality, setting me up for what will hopefully a shop that has all the options we need for our customers. What more could you ask for in an app AND their customer service?! I'll update this review as we roll out the store and the options are being put to the test with actual customers.

July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Missi Flowers

Jen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're glad we could be of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon.

OUTFITCASEIH

I use this app so my clients can add some customization features to the products we sell. Recently had a product page formatting issue and asked a questions on how to fix. Instead of getting a bunch of liquid code, etc... the developer just fixed the issue. That rocks!!!! Great customer service!

July 23, 2021

Hello to our friends from OUTFITCASEIH

We are glad to have you as our customer. We really appreciate you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Tatkuink Clothing

great app. The staff is really supportive. Suitable for every store which need customize their products

Hello to our friends from Tatkuink Clothing

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet customer expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Hold You Tight

Your app is so great, easy to use, has no error, and your support team is so nice. I am using your app for 4 stores of my team.

Hello to our friends from Hold You Tight

Tran, thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Do let us know if there are any other ways we can serve you - you rock!!

Field Bar & Bottle Shop

Works just as we needed it to! Perfect options and highly customizable. Very easy to use once we got the hang of it, but customer support was super helpful getting started. Highly recommend.

Hello to our friends from Field Bar & Bottle Shop

Jessie, wow! Thank you for the glowing review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are here for you anytime.

Made with love by Laurie

Excellent customer service, emails are responded to almost immediately and any issues are resolved very quickly

July 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from Made with love by Laurie

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time out to write this!

-Melissa & the Product Customizer Support Team