Reviews (861)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to generate professional, unique, and detailed product descriptions that enhance SEO. Features like single-click description addition and quick, accurate results are valued. Some merchants, however, wish for a bulk edit and generate feature. It's recommended for new online stores, those struggling with writing product descriptions, and those needing SEO assistance. It's seen as a game-changer, boosting productivity and reducing tedious work.

May 12, 2024

This app is an amazing find, I can't believe it's free. It has everything you need to get your store noticed. It has many free app suggestions to help with whatever improvements you need. Everything I've done with this app was quick and easy, I would have been lost without it. Seriously, get this app.

Ruth and Jane
About 22 hours using the app
May 15, 2024

We have over 1000 items in our store, so writing a description for each is a time consuming task. This app is a great option, and it being free makes it even better. I wish it had bulk edit and the ability to add custom prompts.

Tiny Treasures
About 13 hours using the app
May 14, 2024

This is a wonderful app! Use it all the time for product description and image optimize. Love this!

Loving EasyLife
Netherlands
20 days using the app
March 23, 2024

I love this app. It's easy to use and it dang near anticipate what I want each product to say.

Teddy Blaze
10 months using the app
May 19, 2024

Best app on shopify store Ive found so far,

Georise LLC
8 days using the app
June 7, 2024

It seems to be working well

I Want It Online Store
Philippines
19 days using the app
March 31, 2024

Awesome must get app, it does everything for you for free five stars.

Mr. Trendy Treasures
About 1 month using the app
May 3, 2024

Very helpful app save me tons of time writing SEO description

AlexShogun
23 days using the app
March 13, 2024

What a fantastic app! It is amazing how much time you can save by automating descriptions and with a tiny bit of editing I end up with meaningful content in seconds!

Hobbytech Toys