Reviews (834)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to generate professional, unique, and detailed product descriptions that enhance SEO. Features like single-click description addition and quick, accurate results are valued. Some merchants, however, wish for a bulk edit and generate feature. It's recommended for new online stores, those struggling with writing product descriptions, and those needing SEO assistance. It's seen as a game-changer, boosting productivity and reducing tedious work.

March 3, 2024

its great saves alot of time thinking what to say about products

JobsByGreg
About 1 month using the app
April 14, 2024

I would recomented this AP to others

NutritionAdvice
About 2 months using the app
January 24, 2024

I'm thoroughly enjoying this app. Its remarkable ease of use allows me to effortlessly update descriptions with just a single click, and the best part is the ability to restore changes if needed. This functionality has saved me a significant amount of time, enabling me to allocate more time to enhance my store and be more productive. The app's user-friendly interface and time-saving features have proven invaluable, making it an essential tool for efficiently managing and optimizing my store's content.

DipaliZ
2 months using the app
February 4, 2024

Fantastic app. It's easy to install and creates awesome descriptions of a decent length for SEO. It also provides several different tonal options for the text output.

Mystikal Curiosities
3 months using the app
February 27, 2024

This app is amazing and a time saver!! Super easy to use and creates a custom description of your product using AI. 5/5

Blaneyzarz
21 days using the app
January 20, 2024

I am loving this app. So easy to use and gives long detailed descriptions. You can alter the Tone of the message to several handy options. You can also filter by collection which is very useful. Highly recommend!!

Kings Crown Jewel Boutique
4 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Honestly, I've worked with a lot of product description apps for Shopify and this is by far the best one. It was effortless from the moment I installed it. It listed all my products(even the archived ones) and gave me easy to change descriptions that were better for my product than what I had already come up with.

While the regenerated version definitely reads better, what would be interesting to see is how that revised version ranks on a Google SEO score and what I can do to make it better - I wouldn't mind paying for it too.

Hybrid Garbs
14 minutes using the app
March 9, 2024

it save months of hard work!

Orwa
Spain
17 days using the app
February 25, 2024

Wow! This app is AWESOME! It's so easy to use and has saved me so much time. It's definitely a keeper.

J-Lenore
3 months using the app
March 16, 2024

Great easy to use app, saves lots of time.

The Dog Shop Warners Bay