4.9
July 15, 2022

a great app for generating product descriptions. such kind of app was missing from Shopify app store great work by team developers.

Cosmetic Pro
2 months using the app
Yodel replied January 26, 2024

We're so glad you're enjoying our app and finding it useful. Always here to help when needed.

Edited March 30, 2023

I wanted to write a review after my first 30 seconds of using this app but I got too engrossed with its features. I was able to pimp out my store of almost 5000 products with 30 collections in less than 13 hours with product descriptions, SEO titles and descriptions and collection descriptions. Yodel was an absolute GAME CHANGER that I didn't even know I needed soooo badly! In one day it has boosted my conversion rate by almost 11% and I am ecstatic. I have tried 9 different apps this weekend that claimed to do the same thing but with far less superior results, weaker options and worst of all, hardly any of them did batch edits. The ones that did could not compare to Yodel's rate of 300 products in 30 seconds of PERFECT descriptions that do not have to be touched afterwards. This app is a godsend and well worth every dime. You will not need to even think about any of the lesser plans but want to go all the way PREMIUM after your first minute of using this without ever looking back!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

UPDATE! After days of trying out the new moods and lengths I checked my Insights on Google and GTX and noticed my SEO rating went up from 36 to 92 using Yodel!!!! This is a must have app!!!!

¡NEKKID!
About 2 months using the app
Yodel replied March 26, 2023

I so deeply appreciate the kind words! We're excited to be able to help you on this entrepreneurial journey. Always here to help when needed.

April 24, 2023

Die beste App in dieser Kategorie!

Der Support ist einfach genial und beratet dich gerne bei deinen Problemen.
In Zusammenarbeit mit dem Support konnten wir die App sogar noch gemeinsam Verbessern. Die Batch Funktion ermöglichte es mir tausende von Artikeln auf einmal neu zu Texten. Kann ich wirklich empfehlen.

Nuwex
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
Yodel replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really happy to hear that our app has been helpful for you and you've had a positive experience with our support team. Always here to help when needed!

Edited March 8, 2023

I must say that the maker of this app values customer experience. After my previous review, I received an apology email from the app developer, with a promise to fix my concerns. In a short while, all issues were fixed above and beyond my expectations.
I must say at this time that Yodel is the best product description app so far. I just generated excellent descriptions for over 2000 products in a few clicks.
The app now generates descriptions even for products with no images. You can select any group of products (collections, tags, etc), and generate descriptions for them all at once. Plus, the descriptions generated are quite juicy and catchy!
With over 10000 products in our catalog, the batch function makes a huge difference. We will definitely be spicing up a lot of our product descriptions using this app.

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart
About 1 month using the app
Yodel replied January 24, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our efforts to enhance your experience have made a positive impact. Your support means the world to us, and we're constantly working hard to keep exceeding your expectations. Always here to help when needed. 🙏

April 7, 2023

I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for AI solution to content, seo, product title, and etc. This app allow you to write the descriptions and much more for your products, such an amazing app.

The Purple Rose
15 days using the app
Yodel replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It means the world to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

September 5, 2021

I helped me write product description automatically very easy to use Application, quick and agile and makes your work more easy.

Shopisecart
6 days using the app
Yodel replied January 25, 2024

We are so glad to hear our app made writing product descriptions a breeze for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help.

July 20, 2022

"Yodel ‑ AI Product Description" is a very effective app for generating product descriptions. It will increase our productivity and reduce our waste of time. I highly recommend this app.

Niagara's Honey
5 days using the app
Yodel replied January 26, 2024

We're so glad you're enjoying the app and finding it productive! Always here to help when needed.

July 21, 2022

The product descriptions are amazing! This app is great, so easy to use, very much productive and the results are more than excellent!

NerdyBuys
4 days using the app
Yodel replied January 26, 2024

We're so glad you're finding the app valuable. Always here to help when needed!

December 20, 2021

Great app! Especially for improving SEO writing like (Meta titles & descriptions) and writing a Facebook ad copy! I am genuinely amazed. I highly recommend it to every online store owner. It’s a must!

HART SHATSU
1 day using the app
Yodel replied January 26, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation. We're really happy to hear that our app has been helpful for you. Always here to help when needed!

May 3, 2022

Such a cool App. Its the solution for many of my problems. The support is outstanding and very fast. thanks a lot!

United-Deluxe
Germany
About 10 hours using the app
Yodel replied May 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're really happy to hear that our app has been helpful for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support team. We appreciate your feedback and we'll continue working hard to provide an excellent service.