Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

AmoreColors

The product tabs are perfect for me! The app itself is easy to understand and use to fill in. The price is reasonable too!

Fashion Fanz

Location South Korea

I just had to update my review. After 2 days of struggle and spending time to learn how to make tabs with this I suddenly found so many spammy tabs on different product pages I hadn't even made. If you love your work don't get anywhere near this app. It is a total mess you will regret to add. I wonder where all these positive reviews came from.

April 30, 2021

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for any inconveniences and troubles caused. Our app never adds any content or links that could be considered as spam, unless you add that content in the app settings or your product description text.

What most probably happened is your product descriptions already had some Headings that our app was configured to convert to Tabs. Please let me explain. Our app has an option to create tabs (Standard tabs) based on your product description text, i.e. our app actually splits your product description text onto several tabs with special formatting (Heading 5, for example). If product description of some particular product doesn't contain any Heading 5 headings, there won't be any tabs. And to other product you could add several tabs adding several headings, i.e. with our app each product could have its own set of individual tabs, that's how our app supposed to work. Most probably that's why some of your products did not have tabs while others had some tabs.

I'm really sorry our app behaviour was confusing and we'll do our best to improve our UX, but again we never any content to your website that could be considered as spam.

Thanks,
EasyTabs team

Cultured West

This app provides exactly what I was looking for and helps our product page look less cluttered. Customizable with colors, etc. Easy install and amazing customer service if you need any assistance!

Electric Biking Company

App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store. App is working greatly on my store.

Lavender's Blue | VIOLINA

Quick response, is there 24-hours working? The team is very professional, quickly solved the issue which we had.

Unik Artwork

Time spent using app 3 minutes

App does not remove all code after uninstall. Can cause problems with other apps later on. Make sure to restore theme files after uninstall.

April 9, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we truly apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately at the moment that's not possible for 3rd party apps to remove its code from the theme when you remove the app. The way our app works makes your product description appear exactly like it was before on the storefront once you remove the app. But yes, if you have not disable the app before removal, technically product description text will be wrapped into our app's snippet in your theme code.

We have an instruction how to revert it back in our FAQ here: https://nexusmedia-ua.com/blogs/faq/easytabs-product-description-tabs.

And also our support team will be happy to do that for you ASAP. As far as I know they already contacted you and explained that situation.

Thanks,
EasyTabs team

Chelsea King Inc.

Great service! Requested assistance to ensure functionality with an updated theme, and received a response in 5 minutes and resolution within 20. Amazing! Thank you, Dmitriy!

The Zero Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was struggling to add product tabs to my Empire store. This app works like a dream and I cannot stress enough how helpful the developers were at sorting out a few teething problems I had with the app. I recommend this app to anyone wanting to add tabs to their products.

Pedal & Chain

Simple app to add tabs to your product pages and great customer support if you need any help! Definitely recommend

Tovi Sorga

Wish I'd discovered this years ago. So easy to use, quick support and really great customisation detailing choices, so it looks seamless and professional. Hooray!