Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Urban Fantasy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and prominent members who solved my issues efficiently. Recommend to you who like to add clear tags in your product description section to boost your sales.

Sup-Zone.com

Location Poland

Great app - that is easy to set up, and works like a charm. Fantastic, fast and very helpful service. I can only recomend it :)

Stuti Weaves

Location India

Really Helpful & Quick On Response. Queries attended to on schedule & have problems have been resolved. Thank you

SkullVibe

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Very fast response from the team. Works perfectly on our site. Highly recommended. Five stars from our side.

Anya Boutique

Location Poland
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Worst app ever! Doesn't work and after a delete it the code on my store was crap. I only lost my time. I do not recommend it to anyone.

Voodoo Ride

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app and customer support. very helpful. I used this app for few years already, works fine.

necessarie.co

Location Germany

Great app for products descriptions. Top service. I have contacted them to help in setting up. Their customer service responded at first time!

Klès

I'm impressed with app, I didn't expect it to be so easy to use. I thought setting up the tabs for all my products would take ages, but it was very quick thanks to the option to select products or collections. The design looks great on my website, without having to make too much changes. The price is also very reasonable. Perfect!

Kensli's Love

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Love it recommend it to others great for website and being organized. So glad i added this on to my site

SleepAlpha

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I installed this app to try it. After realising it wasn't what we were after I removed the app however when I did this it has left behind a snippet of code which has ruined our product pages. We are now trying to find a developer who can resolve the issue left behind by this app. Maybe a one off but i am extremely disappointed.