Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

ERUi Bio Kosmetik

Great app and even better customer support. We asked couple of questions to adapt the tabs to our branding and we received the especially useful support within 20 minutes. I was incredibly surprised.

Animon Life

Great app. The money is definitely worth it. Support was super helpful and solved my question in under 10 minutes. I would highly recommend!

RelaxTotal™

The customer support is really good, always available at any time with any request. Super recommended this app

Restless Crew

The app is doing a great job. You can customize your tabs very well. The support is fast and very friendly.

iPredict Sports

Love this app as it will really improve my SEO without having very long web pages. They even put the tabs in place on my blog pages so I can use a tab for transcripts of interviews and will be great for SEO.

Footeeze

Who needs Upwork?! I installed this app perfectly and quicker than it would have taken me to post a job on Upwork. Happy to pay for stress free easy app that works perfectly..grt flexibility and settings

LUXPRESET - High Quality Lightroom Preset Packs

user full. Love this app so much user full. Love this app so much
user full. Love this app so much user full. Love this app so much

Notebookily

I love this app so much. It has made it very easy to show all the important details about my products without having a mile long description section. I'm loving this soooo much!

Dariur

très bon support client, assez rapide, l'application est puissant si elle est bien utilisée. Très bon rapport qualité prix.

Sarabi

Great app and really helpfull customer service. 100% recommended!!! I had a translation problem and they solved it in hours for me