Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

HealthySprout

This is the best app for tabs, so easy to use and the support helped me integrate their tabs with my native theme tabs very easily and fast. Thank you so much

Eden Garden Jewelry™

Great app, it is really useful if you wish to organise complicated descriptions and answer FAQs on one page. Customer support is speedy and friendly, got some issues and customisations fixed in a very fast manner.

Weather Spares

This App is exactly what I was looking for to add extra tabs. The theme I had supported three, but this allowed many more. As the theme was customised, the installation needed to be completed by support, but this was done within an hour of contacting them. Outstanding service and so helpful.

panahlabs

Extremely helpful customer services. They sorted the issue immidiately. I am a lifetime customer now and will purchase more apps from Easy Tabs.

The Cushion Maven

I have never been moved to write a review of a Shopify app until now. 'Easy Tabs-Product Tabs' is just that. Easy set up to easily and simply show product tabs for a given product(s) or collection(s). This is an ask I have found difficult to find in other similar apps. Well done.

PawmisedLand

Great app and simple to use, the support staffs was really polite and responded in a very quick manner. Overall, really satisfied!

Winqs Sports

Very useful with great and fast support. Had a small issue in activating the app on our custom template, but the team solved the problem immediately.

Ika Myara

Je viens de l'installer mais vu l'utilisation que je compte en faire, je sens que je vais aimer. Merci

BK Variety Market

Easy Tabs is exactly what it's called... EASY(and they're tabs)! If you're looking for a simple to use tab app that integrates easily in your store, I highly recommend giving this one a try. If you have any questions, or issues, customer service is quick to respond with an answer you'll feel satisfied with.

perfexind.com

Honestly, I worked with a lot of app and this one is just so wonderful. You can customise anything you want to fit with your website. And if something is not possible or if you have any trouble or questions, the customers service is one of the best available lol they are just soo amazing. Fast and always able to fix my problem. Thanks again for all your help guys, I really appreciated!!!