Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

LMCHING Group

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support Team is very helpful! The tab is very easy to use and the interface is very friendly. Highly recommend!

HandyLight

Location Netherlands

Very fine app, everything I wanted to made on my webshop is possible with this app. Also the support is great, they helped me 24/7 with a problem that I had with a HTML column. This really is a professional team and I for sure recommend this app.

Loop

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Easy Tabs saves us so much time. Just change the static content when necessary and it's done across the whole site. It's easy to install and use - wouldn't be without it!

Urban Fantasy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and prominent members who solved my issues efficiently. Recommend to you who like to add clear tags in your product description section to boost your sales.

Sup-Zone.com

Location Poland

Great app - that is easy to set up, and works like a charm. Fantastic, fast and very helpful service. I can only recomend it :)

Stuti Weaves

Location India

Really Helpful & Quick On Response. Queries attended to on schedule & have problems have been resolved. Thank you

SkullVibe

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Very fast response from the team. Works perfectly on our site. Highly recommended. Five stars from our side.

Anya Boutique

Location Poland
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Worst app ever! Doesn't work and after a delete it the code on my store was crap. I only lost my time. I do not recommend it to anyone.

Voodoo Ride

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app and customer support. very helpful. I used this app for few years already, works fine.

necessarie.co

Location Germany

Great app for products descriptions. Top service. I have contacted them to help in setting up. Their customer service responded at first time!