Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

AgroThrive

Great look, great functionality, fast and helpful support. I have a custom theme with a good amount of custom coding that didn't allow the app to work properly at first, but when contacting support they fixed the issue right away.

Inside U

I was looking around for something to bring more functionality to my products page. I look at a few apps for making tabs, easily the best one.

Charming You Boutique | Online Women's Clothing

I use many apps but the app support from this team is just outstanding. Quick response, problem solving, and easy to communicate. There are other apps similar to this but this app is the one I would recommend. And UI of this app is super easy to use and user friendly. Only thing, color chart could be replaced to a color wheel or something else. It is little tricky to select color unless you exactly know the HEX color code.

Leader-Chef

Amazing App and incredible support, they have even customize the tabs for me as I wanted them to appear, thanks !

ERUi Bio Kosmetik

Great app and even better customer support. We asked couple of questions to adapt the tabs to our branding and we received the especially useful support within 20 minutes. I was incredibly surprised.

Animon Life

Great app. The money is definitely worth it. Support was super helpful and solved my question in under 10 minutes. I would highly recommend!

RelaxTotal™

The customer support is really good, always available at any time with any request. Super recommended this app

Restless Crew

The app is doing a great job. You can customize your tabs very well. The support is fast and very friendly.

iPredict Sports

Love this app as it will really improve my SEO without having very long web pages. They even put the tabs in place on my blog pages so I can use a tab for transcripts of interviews and will be great for SEO.

Footeeze

Who needs Upwork?! I installed this app perfectly and quicker than it would have taken me to post a job on Upwork. Happy to pay for stress free easy app that works perfectly..grt flexibility and settings