Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

SurfaceScience

Super simple to use. Fairly priced, and easy to implement. I highly recommend this product to anyone who would like SEO friendly text added to their page without compromising layouts.

Luxx Kitchen

Very helpful and customer service was A1 totally recommend this app keeps your site looking clean and flow easily.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Superb app with loads of integrations and awesome customer service. Dmitriy sorted out a small bug within 24hrs of requesting.

Skaven Danmark

In my opinion Easy Tabs is the best tab app on the shopify. Works perfekt, easy instalation, easy interface.

Stitch Wit

This is is exactly what I needed, but more importantly, the support team is amazing to work with. They made some customizations for me. Answered emails very quickly and did it all over a weekend.

Vikinson

Ich nutze es und ich muss sagen, es gefällt mir :) Nun sind meine Register so, wie ich es mir vorstelle. Dankeschön

Powered by www.SmileCareHealth.com

Amazing App and incredible support, they have even customize the tabs for me as I wanted them to appear, thanks !

FavourDecor

Works very well and is easy to set up. Had to ask for help from customer service to fix a theme issue, and the response and solution happened very fast.

AgroThrive

Great look, great functionality, fast and helpful support. I have a custom theme with a good amount of custom coding that didn't allow the app to work properly at first, but when contacting support they fixed the issue right away.

Inside U

I was looking around for something to bring more functionality to my products page. I look at a few apps for making tabs, easily the best one.