EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 15, 2021

I wanted to change the placement of the product tabs on my product page, they immediately answered me and did a fast & great job.

The Cozy Crew
Germany
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
December 14, 2021

Amazing customer service - no issues is too hard for them. And the app is so easy to use! I would really recommend the app

PUCA - PURE & CARE
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 9, 2021

I am so glad i found this APP..All that space drove me crazy and customer services was on point. They helped me through it from start to finish. I appreciate you all and THANKS FOR OFFERING THIS APP.

ESSENCE OF NATURE LLC
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited December 2, 2021

I LOVE this app! It allowed me to clean up my product pages and allowed me to offer the information customers need (shipping, returns, sizing, etc.) easily accessible, not to mention SUPER easy to maintain on my end.

NAB It Designs
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 18, 2021

Easy Tabs is easy to use, works well, and customer service is prompt and ready to help when needed!

Tinker Art Studio
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 12, 2021

We have been using Easy Tabs for over a year and have been very pleased with it's ease of use and functionality. We have a great store theme but this plugin gives us the product tabs we were looking for that our theme did not. Also, we recently had an issue caused by a theme upgrade and the Nexus Media team was very responsive and fixed the issue quickly. Highly recommend!

Blue Ridge Overland Gear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 12, 2021

We had quite a few requests for the customer service to customize things for us and they resonded quickly and did everything we asked them. 5 Stars for the Customer Service.

Dick Johnson De
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 5, 2021

Useful application. Perfect for my needs, it is been a long time I was looking for optimize my product descriptions.

overcare
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 31, 2021

Well this app is just perfect. Its super easy to customize to your brand/store and the support team helped me set it up so it looked just the way I wanted to. Awesome support team and really great service!

Replant Art
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2021

Awesome app. Simple to use and looks great! Would recommend to anyone looking for a product tab app.

Gizzy Gifts And More