Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

Boards360

Super easy to install, really useful for helping us present our product data in a format that was easy for customers to digest. And great support too, we wanted to use the split tag functionality but it wasn't working, so I contacted support and they came back to me within the hour, plus had resolved it overnight! Great service thanks guys.

figments

Works as it should, design and customization possibilities are great. Also, I had an issue where the app was conflicting with my store's theme, and the customer support helped me solve the problem the same day!

Assisted Living Solutions

This is a great app. Really makes your site look good. Also the service is great. Thank you Llia for your assistance and trouble shooting my issue.

Duck Barn Interiors

Really useful app when you have different information (such as delivery) for different product ranges or suppliers and require different tabs. Easy to use, intuitive and simple - unlike many other apps. It's a thumbs up from Duck Barn Interiors - thank you.

Khuba

This is a very easy-to-use app and the aesthetic looks really clean. I highly recommend it! I downloaded a few apps before this and had issues but this one was a breeze.

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

The app works great and the customer service is even better! Very easy to implement. Thank you - Awesome job!!

Carote Global

Sincerely thanks to Ilia,Tetiana,Alyona, they help me a lot, also this app is amazing, thank you for all things.

Zero Zen

App works great for our store that needed extra tabs site wide and also just on certain products pages. Had one issue that was fixed by support within a few hours. easy to use and highly recommended app.. Thanks guys

First Medical Advocate

The app is great, it has a lot to offer and works seamlessly with our theme. The support is EXCEPTIONAL. I had trouble installing the app because of some theme code blocking and the team were on it within 20 mins of emailing. I granted them access to the store and they had it fixed in 10 minutes. It probably would have been quicker, but they went the extra mile and made sure my reviews and Q and A apps were embedded in their own tabs, even though that's not part of the arrangement or standard out of the box settings! I am beyond grateful and seriously impressed. - The price? Well, what amazing value for money!!! -

Louré

The app is great but the customer service is just wonderful, very quick, supportive and always willing to kindly help you in an efficient and solid way.