Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Dick Johnson De

Location Germany

We had quite a few requests for the customer service to customize things for us and they resonded quickly and did everything we asked them. 5 Stars for the Customer Service.

overcare

Location France

Useful application. Perfect for my needs, it is been a long time I was looking for optimize my product descriptions.

Replant Art

Location Denmark

Well this app is just perfect. Its super easy to customize to your brand/store and the support team helped me set it up so it looked just the way I wanted to. Awesome support team and really great service!

Gizzy Gifts And More

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app. Simple to use and looks great! Would recommend to anyone looking for a product tab app.

StyleMeGHD

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! Makes our product pages look so much cleaner and any the app developers are quick to respond and fix any issues I've had. Highly recommend!

DailyPuzzles

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

In less than 30 minutes, when I contacted them in the middle of the night (midnight in Australia) they had fixed my request to a high satisfaction. Amazing app, better support

Morecambe Gas Showroom

Time spent using app About 1 year

Morecambe Gas Showroom - The support from NexusMedia is first-class. We would highly recommend this app based on price, support and customisation.

Pet Loverz

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app and customers service. Customers support is doing wonderful job. Fast response. App is easy to use, very handy.

LAVI HOME

Location Israel

i used the app , very easy to deal with it, and the team is ready to serve quickly.
Much appreciation and respect

healthybodco

Location Australia

good app, easy to use, great support. good app, easy to use, great support. good app, easy to use, great support.