EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 12, 2022

I have been using this app since the beginning and I'm super happy with their support and great service. They are always ready to help and they solve any issue easily and quickly. I definitely recommend it.

HOMO NATURALS
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 11, 2022

App does exactly what it says on the tin. Simple install, and you're away. It works seamlessly. We have it installed on four sites. Chat, is superb, not that I've ever had reason to call them, other than to verify my site tonight. That took a couple of min max. Highly recommend!

oncnaturalcolors.com
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 10, 2022

Great App! Easy to customize and worked great with the Impluse theme. We contacted their support with a customization request. Within one day, they had confirmed my request and made the changes. I wish all app developers were as responsive and knowledgeable as the NexusMedia team.

British Customs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 24, 2022

Looks great, really works well! Their customer service team is super, they get back to you with actual helpful and timely replies and really solve problems.

CASSON
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 16, 2022

Tetiana's service is very good. She was patient and she helped me solve the problem. continue to support you and hope for the better

NUNUFASHION
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2022

Very helpful support. Fixed my issue and explained how to prevent it from happening! Very quick response via email.

TrendyRage
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 7, 2022

Very easy app to use to add tabs to product pages either individually, across specific collections or all products. Have had an issue over the time I have had the app but support was very responsive and fixed the issue immediately. Very happy with this app

Victorian Cosmetic Institute
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited December 20, 2022

I wanted to update this review and add that I've been using this app for over a year and I still feel the same. THE BEST COMPANY !The best service on this platform. Better than shopify even! You really can't beat it. Wish they offered more apps.

Adept Cosmetics®
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 18, 2021

I am very satisfied with the support provided by the team for the product tabs Easy Tabs. Everyone responded quickly and demonstrated the willingness to resolve my problems quickly while being courteous. I felt like they were my associates even on the weekend.
I feel comfortable working with them and I highly recommend this service and team.

ALTYASAIR
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 17, 2021

Se trata de una APP fácil de utilizar y con un servicio técnico excelente. Sin duda alguna, la recomiendo.

ConstruPlace