Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Aura Cosmetics Company

I purchased this app to help me organise my product page content into tabs. Its super easy to use and provides your page with a simple, easy to read and a professional finish. I was also having an issue with displaying highlight icons on my product page in the correct place, so i reached out to the Nexus team via email and they had the matter resolved for me within hours. Great customer support. Highly recommend this app, can't believe how cheap it is and how good the service is.

Bet and Rose Body Care

Using this app to make accordion tabs gives my website a clean and polished look. Makes my website easier for customers to navigate and find what they are looking for faster.

Energize Your Ride

This app works great for anyone creating a shopify store and wanting to shorten their description with tabs. The support team is extremely helpful with quick response time. highly recommended.

yogandha

Works great and they were very helpful.
Good product and their support it top notch - highly recommended!

Branditright Ltd

App is exactly what we were looking for, works great on desktop and mobile devices. The support is also fast :)

Bobbie Charles

This app does exactly what I need, and adds a level of professionalism and accessibility to all my product description. Their support team were very helpful when I updated themes and provided very prompt service. Highly recommend!

LMCHING Group

Support Team is very helpful! The tab is very easy to use and the interface is very friendly. Highly recommend!

HandyLight

Very fine app, everything I wanted to made on my webshop is possible with this app. Also the support is great, they helped me 24/7 with a problem that I had with a HTML column. This really is a professional team and I for sure recommend this app.

Loop

Easy Tabs saves us so much time. Just change the static content when necessary and it's done across the whole site. It's easy to install and use - wouldn't be without it!

Urban Fantasy

Great app and prominent members who solved my issues efficiently. Recommend to you who like to add clear tags in your product description section to boost your sales.