EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 6, 2022

These guys are great, highly recommended. Asked them to make my tabs full page width and they had their dev go in to my store via collaborator and do it super quickly. I needed help formatting my tabs using their editor and they were super responsive in helping me understand what I needed to do in order to get the formatting I was looking for.

Educo Family
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 26, 2022

Love this app! It really cleans up your description and gives your site a clean and easy to digest look!

Payton & Piper Boutique | A Pacific Northwest Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 3, 2022

Did exactly what I wanted, and customer service was amazing. The set up is intuitive and easy, and there are options for every store.

Canada Ant Colony
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 23, 2022

Amazing customer service. Really quick to respond and went above and beyond to help fix an issue I had with another app that needed to work alongside this app. Love how the app works on my site too.

Baba+Boo
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
February 22, 2022

I used the app to help me create tabs for my product descriptions. It is very customizable which I love and the customer service is excellent. I’ve always received friendly and quick responses to my questions. I highly recommend this app.

WILD GRACE
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 21, 2022

Tolle App, so wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe. Der Support ist sehr gut erreichbar und hat eine kleine tech. Anpassung umgehend gelöst.

Genigun.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 17, 2022

This app cause major problems when I decided to uninstall it. My unique descriptions does not work anymore. It was not fully uninstalled as some elements such as the word "Description" is still visible on my product pages. Please sort this our.

ForeverGems_SA
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 16, 2022

Great app and easy to use. Their support via email is quick to answer and solve one small issue really simply.

Homeoanimo
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 12, 2022

I have been using this app since the beginning and I'm super happy with their support and great service. They are always ready to help and they solve any issue easily and quickly. I definitely recommend it.

HOMO NATURALS
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 11, 2022

App does exactly what it says on the tin. Simple install, and you're away. It works seamlessly. We have it installed on four sites. Chat, is superb, not that I've ever had reason to call them, other than to verify my site tonight. That took a couple of min max. Highly recommend!

oncnaturalcolors.com