Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
NexusMedia OÜ
4.9
Edited July 30, 2022

Highly recommend. The look cleans up the standard description section. Plus their support is very quick in helping you with any changes you may need or can't figure out. Tetiana works fast and efficient.

omau
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 23, 2022

I have been using the app for some time now, and recently switched themes. The tabs were messed up, it was the theme that changed the layout. I reached out to customer support and they actually went in twice to fix it just the way I wanted. Excellent customer support and a great app.

Alef Bet by Paula
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 21, 2022

We use this app in several of our stores to provide the customer with additional information before purchase. It works like a charm, and when it doesn't... Then customer service is phenomenal! Fast and friendly and our problems were fixed within a day! Definitely recommended, both the app and the service!

schwartzvonhalen-sweden
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 13, 2022

Quick response and qualified help, Karina did an excellent job helping our problem within just a few hours, recommend!

Jofamy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 8, 2022

Easy to use, price is fair enough. Most importantly, the support team is very responsive to each of my questions! Highly recommend this app for those who want to add product tabs.

Grandekor