Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

British Customs

Great App! Easy to customize and worked great with the Impluse theme. We contacted their support with a customization request. Within one day, they had confirmed my request and made the changes. I wish all app developers were as responsive and knowledgeable as the NexusMedia team.

CASSON

Looks great, really works well! Their customer service team is super, they get back to you with actual helpful and timely replies and really solve problems.

NUNUFASHION

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Tetiana's service is very good. She was patient and she helped me solve the problem. continue to support you and hope for the better

TrendyRage

Very helpful support. Fixed my issue and explained how to prevent it from happening! Very quick response via email.

Victorian Cosmetic Institute

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very easy app to use to add tabs to product pages either individually, across specific collections or all products. Have had an issue over the time I have had the app but support was very responsive and fixed the issue immediately. Very happy with this app

Adept Cosmetics®

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The best service on this platform. Better than shopify even! You really can't beat it. Wish they offered more apps.

ALTYASAIR

Location France

I am very satisfied with the support provided by the team for the product tabs Easy Tabs. Everyone responded quickly and demonstrated the willingness to resolve my problems quickly while being courteous. I felt like they were my associates even on the weekend.
I feel comfortable working with them and I highly recommend this service and team.

ConstruPlace

Location Spain

Se trata de una APP fácil de utilizar y con un servicio técnico excelente. Sin duda alguna, la recomiendo.

The Cozy Crew

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I wanted to change the placement of the product tabs on my product page, they immediately answered me and did a fast & great job.

PUCA - PURE & CARE

Location Denmark

Amazing customer service - no issues is too hard for them. And the app is so easy to use! I would really recommend the app