EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

EasyTabs ‑ Product Tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 31, 2022

Wow! This Easy Tabs - Product Tabs App solved my product description problem in under 5 minutes. I especially appreciated how the app guided me very simply, step by step, to installation. I have been searching for a product description accordion and tab solution for a long while and I am glad I found this app after trying other similar apps. I appreciate the attention to detail the developers put into this app plus the level of customization. If you have extensive product descriptions and are seeking an effective way to display your product details very quickly. I recommend this app.

NOTIQ
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited July 30, 2022

Highly recommend. The look cleans up the standard description section. Plus their support is very quick in helping you with any changes you may need or can't figure out. Tetiana works fast and efficient.

omau
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 23, 2022

I have been using the app for some time now, and recently switched themes. The tabs were messed up, it was the theme that changed the layout. I reached out to customer support and they actually went in twice to fix it just the way I wanted. Excellent customer support and a great app.

Alef Bet by Paula
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 21, 2022

We use this app in several of our stores to provide the customer with additional information before purchase. It works like a charm, and when it doesn't... Then customer service is phenomenal! Fast and friendly and our problems were fixed within a day! Definitely recommended, both the app and the service!

schwartzvonhalen-sweden
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 13, 2022

Quick response and qualified help, Karina did an excellent job helping our problem within just a few hours, recommend!

Jofamy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 8, 2022

Easy to use, price is fair enough. Most importantly, the support team is very responsive to each of my questions! Highly recommend this app for those who want to add product tabs.

Grandekor
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 8, 2022

Satisfied customer service, I received a lot of supports from service team. It mets many of my needs, great app! I recommend it & love it!^^

Pecute
China
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 7, 2022

The app works just as expected and I love it you can style it the way you want. Also received great support from the team!

VPLAB nutrition
Latvia
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 16, 2022

Amazing support from the company. Got my questions answered right away. You guys were a great help for me

Let's E-Bike
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 15, 2022

Great app, very customisable. I needed some extra development work done and they were super quick to reply.

Lolli Wraps