Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

Sup-Zone.com

Great app - that is easy to set up, and works like a charm. Fantastic, fast and very helpful service. I can only recomend it :)

Stuti Weaves

Really Helpful & Quick On Response. Queries attended to on schedule & have problems have been resolved. Thank you

SkullVibe

Very fast response from the team. Works perfectly on our site. Highly recommended. Five stars from our side.

Anya Boutique

Worst app ever! Doesn't work and after a delete it the code on my store was crap. I only lost my time. I do not recommend it to anyone.

Voodoo Ride

I like this app and customer support. very helpful. I used this app for few years already, works fine.

necessarie.co

Great app for products descriptions. Top service. I have contacted them to help in setting up. Their customer service responded at first time!

Klès

I'm impressed with app, I didn't expect it to be so easy to use. I thought setting up the tabs for all my products would take ages, but it was very quick thanks to the option to select products or collections. The design looks great on my website, without having to make too much changes. The price is also very reasonable. Perfect!

Kensli's Love

Love it recommend it to others great for website and being organized. So glad i added this on to my site

SleepAlpha

I installed this app to try it. After realising it wasn't what we were after I removed the app however when I did this it has left behind a snippet of code which has ruined our product pages. We are now trying to find a developer who can resolve the issue left behind by this app. Maybe a one off but i am extremely disappointed.

MD Print Shop

Excellent service we recommend. The app does what we need it to do and the customer service is quick friendly and sorts any problems. thanks