Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

UNCORDE

Tabs are nicely designed. I had some minor design issues on mobile and they fixed it right away. Excellent support, highly recommended!

Pretty Little Designs Pty Ltd

I have used this app for years now and find it very useful. Thank you very much for your great customer service.

Educo Family

These guys are great, highly recommended. Asked them to make my tabs full page width and they had their dev go in to my store via collaborator and do it super quickly. I needed help formatting my tabs using their editor and they were super responsive in helping me understand what I needed to do in order to get the formatting I was looking for.

Payton & Piper Boutique | A Pacific Northwest Clothing Company

Love this app! It really cleans up your description and gives your site a clean and easy to digest look!

Canada Ant Colony

Did exactly what I wanted, and customer service was amazing. The set up is intuitive and easy, and there are options for every store.

Baba+Boo

Amazing customer service. Really quick to respond and went above and beyond to help fix an issue I had with another app that needed to work alongside this app. Love how the app works on my site too.

WILD GRACE

I used the app to help me create tabs for my product descriptions. It is very customizable which I love and the customer service is excellent. I’ve always received friendly and quick responses to my questions. I highly recommend this app.

Genigun.com

Tolle App, so wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe. Der Support ist sehr gut erreichbar und hat eine kleine tech. Anpassung umgehend gelöst.

ForeverGems_SA

This app cause major problems when I decided to uninstall it. My unique descriptions does not work anymore. It was not fully uninstalled as some elements such as the word "Description" is still visible on my product pages. Please sort this our.

Homeoanimo

Great app and easy to use. Their support via email is quick to answer and solve one small issue really simply.