Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Malo'o Racks

The tabs not only make my product pages much cleaner but the support was excellent. After I installed , I needed help with on page layout of tab location, they sent collaboration request right away and solved the issue the same day. Great app and support!

deplanta

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 5 years

The best tabs app and customer service. The solve my problem in less than 20 minutes. Thank YOU SO MUCH!

Curious Skies

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy and straight forward to use. Customer service is 10/10. Very easy to communicate with and fast response time. Highly recommend.

NOTIQ

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow! This Easy Tabs - Product Tabs App solved my product description problem in under 5 minutes. I especially appreciated how the app guided me very simply, step by step, to installation. I have been searching for a product description accordion and tab solution for a long while and I am glad I found this app after trying other similar apps. I appreciate the attention to detail the developers put into this app plus the level of customization. If you have extensive product descriptions and are seeking an effective way to display your product details very quickly. I recommend this app.

omau

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommend. The look cleans up the standard description section. Plus their support is very quick in helping you with any changes you may need or can't figure out. Tetiana works fast and efficient.

Alef Bet by Paula

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have been using the app for some time now, and recently switched themes. The tabs were messed up, it was the theme that changed the layout. I reached out to customer support and they actually went in twice to fix it just the way I wanted. Excellent customer support and a great app.

schwartzvonhalen-sweden

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

We use this app in several of our stores to provide the customer with additional information before purchase. It works like a charm, and when it doesn't... Then customer service is phenomenal! Fast and friendly and our problems were fixed within a day! Definitely recommended, both the app and the service!

Jofamy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Quick response and qualified help, Karina did an excellent job helping our problem within just a few hours, recommend!

Grandekor

Location China

Easy to use, price is fair enough. Most importantly, the support team is very responsive to each of my questions! Highly recommend this app for those who want to add product tabs.

Pecute

Location China

Satisfied customer service, I received a lot of supports from service team. It mets many of my needs, great app! I recommend it & love it!^^