Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

Energize Your Ride

This app works great for anyone creating a shopify store and wanting to shorten their description with tabs. The support team is extremely helpful with quick response time. highly recommended.

yogandha

Works great and they were very helpful.
Good product and their support it top notch - highly recommended!

Branditright Ltd

App is exactly what we were looking for, works great on desktop and mobile devices. The support is also fast :)

Bobbie Charles

This app does exactly what I need, and adds a level of professionalism and accessibility to all my product description. Their support team were very helpful when I updated themes and provided very prompt service. Highly recommend!

LMCHING Group

Support Team is very helpful! The tab is very easy to use and the interface is very friendly. Highly recommend!

HandyLight

Very fine app, everything I wanted to made on my webshop is possible with this app. Also the support is great, they helped me 24/7 with a problem that I had with a HTML column. This really is a professional team and I for sure recommend this app.

Loop

Easy Tabs saves us so much time. Just change the static content when necessary and it's done across the whole site. It's easy to install and use - wouldn't be without it!

Urban Fantasy

Great app and prominent members who solved my issues efficiently. Recommend to you who like to add clear tags in your product description section to boost your sales.

Sup-Zone.com

Great app - that is easy to set up, and works like a charm. Fantastic, fast and very helpful service. I can only recomend it :)

Stuti Weaves

Really Helpful & Quick On Response. Queries attended to on schedule & have problems have been resolved. Thank you