Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

BRAVE BRAND™

Great plugin, simple and easy to use. Their customer service is top notch and always willing to help! A must for any Shopify site.

Tevod.fr

great app and easy to use. have a 7 days free trial plan which is really great to test the app and know what it does

rainbowlifeUK

Great app for tabbed descriptions. Also, their support team is incredible! They answer very quickly, even by email

Venus is Vegan

Satisfied with the app. Simple to work with and the result is exactly what I wanted - all important info together on the productpage. I asked for help twice and the support was very good, quick en friendly.

Reel Fishermen

The app is the best one I've used for tabs. And besides that, the support is beyond amazing. I would definitely recommend it.

Good Morrow Co

Easy to use, works great with Kiwi Sizing, customer support is amazing and super responsive. Highly recommend!

Doggos-United

Awesome app and an even better customer support! Had some CSS that needed to be done which i am not really that knowledgeable of, and they did it within a day of contact!

Definitely recommended.

JuneLoveLLC

Love the app!
Their customer service is the best. Thank you so much for your quick response I was able to create the tabs in minutes.

Paw-Purr-Ever

Made my store look so much cleaner. Support was very helpful too! I encountered a problem their tech team was quick to assist.

URBANE JEWELRY

This app is so easy to use and the customer service is great! They responded quickly and provide very detailed explanations to all my questions. I had an issue I couldn't resolve myself and they helped me right away. Thanks!