Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Dariur

Location France

très bon support client, assez rapide, l'application est puissant si elle est bien utilisée. Très bon rapport qualité prix.

Sarabi

Location Spain

Great app and really helpfull customer service. 100% recommended!!! I had a translation problem and they solved it in hours for me

Seginus Lighting

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app and does what it is meant to do. The ability to add static tabs as well as dynamic ones is great and also the ability to assign by collections, tags and to specific products. Highly recommended.

shop skinbeautiful

Location France

APRES pas mal de recherche, j'ai trouver votre modules parmi les plus sympa. bravo a vous pour avoir développer une application utile pour ceux qui ne peuvent pas choisir le contenu de leurs onglets.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The response of their support team is very fast. They are very helpful and fixed my issue.
Recommend this app.

loishazel

Location Australia

Fantastic, an easy to use. Also, great customer support, only one issue with it loading on our product page and it was fixed super quickly and easily. Highly recommend this app if you are wanting drop-down menus :)

It's Juliet

OMG this is the best tabs app - look no further. TONS of styles, so simple and easy to use, I searched and searched until I found one like this. Really you will not regret it. Don't have to change a thing!!! Thanks SO MUCH. Will always have this app!

CANNABISSINA

Sometimes the functions do not work as quick as I expect them to, and the instructional video is very hard to understand BUT their Support Team responds quick and they rapidly jump on helping and solving. They are the easiest support to reach! So I give the support team 5 stars. Of course, the tabs make the product page very professional and clean so I love the tabs.

Xandrea Premium

Have used this app before with my friend and reinstall it to my store. Easy to use and best one than to other similar app I've used. Support is superb. This app makes my store more clean, neat and beautiful.

LP Archery Products, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using the Easy Tabs - Product Tabs for about a year now and I love it. It has worked for our store exactly how it is advertised. I had a few minor questions when I first added there app to our store and I got them answered or the help I needed within a few hours. I recently put in a request for a minor customization of there app for use on our store, and again they responded very quickly (less than a couple hours). And then they accomplished what I requested in just a few hours more and it works exactly how I wanted it too. Awesome App, and Awesome Customer service! I highly recommend this app for cleaning up and simplifying product pages.