Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Charming You Boutique | Online Women's Clothing

I use many apps but the app support from this team is just outstanding. Quick response, problem solving, and easy to communicate. There are other apps similar to this but this app is the one I would recommend. And UI of this app is super easy to use and user friendly. Only thing, color chart could be replaced to a color wheel or something else. It is little tricky to select color unless you exactly know the HEX color code.

Leader-Chef

Location France

Amazing App and incredible support, they have even customize the tabs for me as I wanted them to appear, thanks !

ERUi Bio Kosmetik

Location Austria

Great app and even better customer support. We asked couple of questions to adapt the tabs to our branding and we received the especially useful support within 20 minutes. I was incredibly surprised.

Animon Life

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. The money is definitely worth it. Support was super helpful and solved my question in under 10 minutes. I would highly recommend!

RelaxTotal™

Location Italy

The customer support is really good, always available at any time with any request. Super recommended this app

Restless Crew

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 10 hours

The app is doing a great job. You can customize your tabs very well. The support is fast and very friendly.

iPredict Sports

Location Ireland

Love this app as it will really improve my SEO without having very long web pages. They even put the tabs in place on my blog pages so I can use a tab for transcripts of interviews and will be great for SEO.

Footeeze

Location Australia

Who needs Upwork?! I installed this app perfectly and quicker than it would have taken me to post a job on Upwork. Happy to pay for stress free easy app that works perfectly..grt flexibility and settings

LUXPRESET - High Quality Lightroom Preset Packs

user full. Love this app so much user full. Love this app so much
user full. Love this app so much user full. Love this app so much

Notebookily

I love this app so much. It has made it very easy to show all the important details about my products without having a mile long description section. I'm loving this soooo much!