Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Vapmonster

This is just what i was looking for!! I tried a few different ones like this, but this is by far the best looking and easiest to work with.

Vehiclews

Our products have to detail a description as well as technical data. The standard layout just didnt cut it, but this app offers the PERFECT option to section up your product descriptions.

Carlburnsart

Simple to use and wonderfully powerful. All the best apps have this in common. Now i can present all of my information easily within a small space on my product pages. Thanks :)

Gear N Bits

Use this app to let people know how returns & shipping works. We show this info on our product page so that people feel more confident when buying from us. Also post vital information for items. Great overall app would definitely recommend.

Aim Technologies

Highly recommended, this gave us more flexibility and dimension to our product descriptions and allowed us to put more complex technical information to our products without over cluttering the page. We also added a video section and still keeping the product page as clean as possible. This is a simple, but very effective solution to adding comprehensive information to your product. The integration support that we got from Denys was superb, thankyou.

Bachette

very simple and excellent support! highly recommend.

Comprasmax

Very simple to set up and use! Definitely does what it promises to do. Only limitation I have found so far is the cap on static tabs (currently 5). However, they will be adding more in the next few months so that will not be a problem anymore. Most importantly, their customer service is phenomenal! They always go out of their way to help and respond very quickly.

French Press Coffee

Great support. We use Product Description Tabs for few months right now. Week ago we switched to new template which require simple changes but I don't have dedicated developer. So I did contacted Product Description Tabs support and they was able to customize my template with Product Description Tabs very quickly and professionally. I think it's great that you can rely on this guys. If you need tabs you need to consider Product Description Tabs for sure.

Greatrads

Great product. Really simple to use. Has helped displaying products on our website with more information. Would recommend.

Vidcat 3

Great App for our product pages. Simple to use and customize with excellent support from app developer. Highly recommend.