Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

St Augustine Lions

Update 12/24/17 Still Using the App and Wouldn't be without it. Merry Christmas!

Update 11/7/17: I'm still using this app and wouldn't be without it.

This is a nice app. It really neatens up my product information and makes it easier for people to learn everything there is to know about my products and policies. Now they've added Kudobuzz to the static tab options and I'm super happy about that since I use Kudobuzz reviews at my site.

The Velvet Closet

can i please give this app 100 stars please!!! it is exactly what i've been after what took me so long to find it. No only is the app so great Den helped me fix a few things i couldn't myself he even helped with some coding on an app that had nothing to do with him. Thank you so much

Bossen Store

If I could give them a 10-star I definitely would! Top-notch service. Very patient, understanding and most important of all, very clear communication. There were a lot of back and forth but Den managed to answer all of my questions and fix all of the issues. On top of that, he offered to make changes to all of the product liquid templates. It's very hard to find a developer that thinks for the customer, and Den is one of them. Totally hassle-free, and I know I can count on them.

Hoglights

Great app and the support is top notch! Thanks Den for fixing up a little CSS issue (I'm a code newbie!). Highly recommended for both the product and the support!

Plum Ashby

We started to use this app to help customers have a better experience on our site and we couldn't be happier with the results. The tabs worked beautifully with our theme and look professional. Had a couple of questions which I sent across to the developers and Deny came back straight away with clear instructions and feedback. A real no brainer for $3 a month really! You can see how the tabs look here: www.plumandashby.co.uk

Health Food Matters

I would have given 6 stars if I could. This is possibly the most useful app I've come across and is pretty much idiot-proof. In fact, I just added it to all my stores on Shopify and told all my friends about it.

Denys has also been amazing and went the extra mile by helping me to adjust the position of the tabs on my site so now it looks better than ever. I cannot be more grateful for this.

Edward Scotts

This is a fantastic app and has really allowed us to get a lot of information down on each product without making the page look busy. It looks in fact, really really neat on both the PC and all other devices changing between tabs or accordian view automatically, depending on the screen width. I sent in a suggestion to the developers and they came straight back and said they would do what I asked especially for me. What service!! They have now done that and it's made it even better. I can't praise them highly enough. If you want to see this app in action, take a look at http://www.sportspecsdirect.com. 5 star app, 5 star service. Special thanks to Den. - Ian A

Hemp Cbd Supply Co

A perfect app matched with a perfect support team equals 5 stars all the way!

The theme we are using limited our ability with product tab customization. I therefore searched for an app and downloaded Nexus Media's Product Description Tabs (this one). Unfortunately the app was not able to automatically override our theme's tabs. I sent an email and received a reply from Denys the next day. I gave him access to our shopify, and by the next morning he had come in and manually installed the apps coding for us, but on top of that he without instruction added our sites color palette to the app as well! I'm blown away by Denys and this companies customer support. Highly Recommend this one! (by the way I don't typically review, so they really impressed me).

Thanks Denys!

Brad
Hemp & CBD Supply Co
hempcbdsupply.com

Makes 3

Great app and support. They were quick to respond to the one issue I had and they jumped in and helped get the app up and running for me.

The app works great, is easy to get running on all of your products, and really cleans up your product pages. A+!

Termshirts

This is a great app! Easy to setup and it looks great on our product pages. Here's an example: http://wordgoods.com/collections/mens-clothing/products/love-mens-t-shirt.

On top of that I emailed their support team about making the tab font size larger. Denys told me how to make the change and then offered to go into my CSS and make the change for me.

So great app and wonderful support. Five stars!