Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Pulse Boxing

Very helpful, fast and easy customer service. Automatically contacted me about the installation ....

ShopiFlyers

Easy tab looks really good on my product page, it does exactly what I was looking for. outstanding customer service, they are absolutely brilliant. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a nice looking product page.

Spyder Industries

A quick and easy solution for a theme without a tab option built-in. Good support if the need arises too!

AmeriFLEX USA

Awesome App, and an even better company. I can not rate the support high enough. 10 stars if possible.

electricbyke

This is a really useful app. I wanted to add tabs to my product listings with some tabs being unique to particular products and others being universal for all. Easy Tabs can do all of this. In addition, their support is great - I had an issue with adding hyperlinks to the content inside of one of my tabs and they were on it and had the problem solved before close of business! Highly recommended.

One Smart Electronics

I love the app. Make product pages look superb and it's easy to use. This app is a real game changer for any shopify store.

LiveWireBikes

This app is fantastic but more than just that the support you receive always goes above and beyond. I needed multiple revisions on some different themes and they were always happy and ready to help. Special shout out to Tetiana she was very professional and accommodating. 2 Thumbs Up!

Vixus Lifestyle

Very easy to use app. Just superb customer suport! Maybe there could me more customization options... but current version is very good as well

BulkSupplements.com

Great app. Worked very well for what we needed, and I've used this app on three different Shopify sites over the last several years.

Ran into two limitations in that time: 1) any more than three tabs and the headers start to get cramped, depending on how long the tab headers are (no formatting out-of-the-box to deal with that), and 2) Easy Tabs was interfering with some custom CSS we had for special tables in our descriptions. I simply avoided the former issue by changing how we set up our tabs/headers. The latter issue was solved by NexusMedia support who tweaked the code to let our CSS work within the Easy Tabs formatting.

As I said, great product. Easy to use. Helpful support. We're moving in a different direction, but I'll certainly recommend them again in the future.

Puppy Judgement

I love being organized, and I like feeling clean. It does just that while being super easy to use!!!