4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for neatly organizing product information, enhancing the aesthetic of their stores. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify themes and other apps, and features like shared tabs and customizable dynamic headings. The app is deemed reliable, with some merchants using it for years without issues. The support team is commended for their quick responses and willingness to customize the app to meet specific needs. Merchants believe the app offers good value for money.

Edited December 20, 2017

Makes my store look so much cleaner! Love my product pages now.

Weave Got It Canada
March 19, 2017

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Sneakerup1
October 19, 2020

App works as intended. Easy enough to use and easier enough to implement. Giving this app a 5 star for that.

Mellioras
Philippines
Edited April 21, 2020

I love this app because it leaves my product pages looking neat and tidy. While updating a new theme the installation glitched - they immediately reached out to fix the issue - top notch tab app, and top notch service :)

Gothikco
January 30, 2021

Love this app as it will really improve my SEO without having very long web pages. They even put the tabs in place on my blog pages so I can use a tab for transcripts of interviews and will be great for SEO.

iPredict Sports

Italy
10 minutes using the app
NexusMedia replied March 13, 2024

Hi,

May I kindly ask you what was wrong with the app?

We're constantly improving our apps and services, so if something didn't work as you expected or you had any difficulties, please drop us a line at support@nexusmedia-ua.com. It would be greatly appreciated.

We are here 24/7.