Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Ékoverda

worst app ever ... doesn't work and after a delete it the code on my store was crap....... thanks a lot

April 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, and I'm really sorry you had such issues with our app. Once you remove that app, tabs will automatically disappear from your Storefront (it may take a few moments because of a cache, so if that did not happen immediately, just clear your browser cache).

There really are two snippets with the app code in your theme, that should not affect your Storefront once the app is removed from the Apps section of your Store. To remove app code you might disable the app before removal (Disable tabs button on the app Home screen), so you may install it again, disable, and then remove the app completely.

Alternatively, please contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com, and we'll be more than happy to assist and completely remove any code left from the app.

Thanks,
EasyTabs Team

Matt's Expo

This app destroyed my theme. The tab Headings are misaligned.

The static tab does not work with Judge.Me reviews. It tells me to install Judge.Me reviews even if the app is already installed.

The static tab also does not show up when I created a Refund and Cancellation static tab. It does not show on any product at all.

And when I uninstalled it, the misaligned tabs are still there! Now I have to spend money to pay a developer to put my theme back to its original state!

Rodetrend

this app destroyed my store, i install the app and unistall it, Than my description is broken. Thanks !

Thelactone

stay far away from app it's not working on non-shopify themes also it has been broken the product view normally when i uninstall the app it must remove all the additional code block from theme but it couldn't so i have to fix the theme manually

REALLY AND REALLY STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!

Hoodiepandas Com

STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY.
IF your Theme is not supported, it will show a stupid text saying "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/product-description-tabs.liquid" And guess what ?
Even after you remove it, it will stay the same way.
And just like that, all the hard work you did on your theme is now gone.

Groovekicks

Very Hard to use
Garbage!

Load very slow! Do not recommend

Myzenplace

Kept crashing and would mess up my whole store. Terrible

The Miniature Architect

Free trial ended and started charging my full price without any notifications. Not one I would recommend to friends. Costs you a pretty penny if you're not clued up on your billing!