Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

livewell

Great app, it's easy to install and use. Intuitive setup and it does the job — simple and effective. Customer support is also fantastic.

Outdoor Gear Haven

I was having an issue specific to my website and I got immediate, exceptional, attentive customer support.

Eluna Skincare

Really good way to get tabs on your page, amazing customer support.

The only critique is I wish you could split the tabs to have tab "sections" so two sets of tabs to break up static tabs and regular tabs.

Dottle

The app did not work after downloading due to some coding issues. I've reached out to customer service and they fixed it very quickly. The app is very easy to use and the tabs can be adjusted to your needs. I still need to see if it will work out for me long term as I'm a bit in doubt of displaying the tabs correctly immediately when hitting the productpage.

SnoviKids

muy buena aplicacion pero he tenido dificulta para que aparezca ya que tarda o no aparece, pero si es efeciente

THE AFRICAN EYE

Excellent, nothing can ever be 5-Star but Easy Tabs is almost there! Great support if you can't get it working just email: support@nexusmedia-ua.com and they will sort it out for you in no time! works like magic :)

Gift Moments

Good app does what it say. Only removed as new theme has tabs built in

Rmcscompany

GOOD APPS!
ASDADASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDAS

Pecoff Studios Inc

Tanya, at support, was amazing. Speedy turnaround. Explained what might be wrong (my error, not the app), and offered to go in and fix the issue.

Thank you for your app and for the great service.

Grant

Cubiczirconia

We provide our customers a superior shopping experience and flat-out make more money per visitor because of this simple application. Worth the price. Looking into other apps developed by this developer now, to see if awe can use any.

Previous 1