Guarantees & Features Icons

Highlight custom product badges in description to build trust.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Guarantees & Features Icons

Planet Europe

Location Netherlands

Ik heb deze app gebruikt en gevraagd om aanpassingen. Ze hebben alles aangepast voor mij. Ik ben daarom ook erg tevreden.

Dumont

Location Romania

I love this app..... i had a problem, and I called for support, it helped me very quickly. I'm very happy.

The Tag Wallet store

AMAZING, the vectors they have to offer are top quality and easy to use. Wish i found this app sooner.

Chris Sports

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 23 minutes

this app is easy to use and it allows users to select specific product pages where they could place icons.

CONCHUS - Natural Soap & Skincare

OH MY! I'm so grateful for this app and the amazing customer service from the provider. I use these icon lists all over my website. They are easy to customise and deliver all the key information so clearly. I went a little crazy and created LOTS of icon blocks for different areas of my site, but I was overwhelmed trying to get them to all appear as i'd hoped. Thankfully the developer was SO HELPFUL and helped me to get them all in place and displaying perfectly. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

March 31, 2022

Hello, thank you for your honest feedback. We're really glad you found our app useful!

Bamboody

Location Slovakia

Not was the easiest the my problem, but we solved together with support. They are so helpful and persistend and determined! Thank you!

South Steeze

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

After Scrolling for countless times searching for a suitable app product icons app, WE came across this wonderful app! On a free plan you get to use more for less!

EVEN

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 1 day

The app works well and at the end of the day, the most important thing is customer support, which responds quickly and helps solve custom problems.

February 28, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for your positive review! Seeing that it's 4/5 stars, could I ask you how can we improve?

Petit Anjou

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app makes it so easy to provide highlights to our customers. It's so easy to use, and customer support is super responsive. I had a couple minor customizations I wanted to make and the developer helped me out right away. So thankful for this app!

Off Grid Stores

Great tool and looks good on the website. Comes with an endless amount of icons built-in already. Their support was very helpful and fixed one of my issues very quickly!