PX Guarantees & Features Icons

PX Guarantees & Features Icons

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 1, 2022

The app works well and at the end of the day, the most important thing is customer support, which responds quickly and helps solve custom problems.

EVEN
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 1 day
PreviewX replied February 28, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for your positive review! Seeing that it's 4/5 stars, could I ask you how can we improve?

February 14, 2022

This app makes it so easy to provide highlights to our customers. It's so easy to use, and customer support is super responsive. I had a couple minor customizations I wanted to make and the developer helped me out right away. So thankful for this app!

Petit Anjou
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
January 17, 2022

Great tool and looks good on the website. Comes with an endless amount of icons built-in already. Their support was very helpful and fixed one of my issues very quickly!

Off Grid Stores
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 12, 2022

Great support, fast and totally effective. The application works perfectly, I recommend it. Great choice

Hey Woody
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 6, 2022

wonderful app. very easy to apply and very useful. I use the free version on my product page, and it helped me to summarize the features of my product efficiantly. I highly recommend it

Gazzella Moda
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 28, 2021

Easy to setup and integrates quite well with the shop UI. I can recommend it as a quick but effective solution.

LiquistoAxcess Int.
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 21, 2021

Nice and handy app! I am really satisfied with provided customer care. This team was really helpful every time I was dealing with some issues. Kindly recommending!

Bimbiko
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 21, 2021

Quick and fast support. My question was solved within minutes. Tons of icons and customization available.

NuWave Clothing
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited December 9, 2021

They reflected my feedback so fast :) I wanted to have a definite block between icons, and they applied custom css to me :) Excellent team!

NatureCabinet
South Korea
Time spent using app: 3 months
PreviewX replied December 8, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do have both inner and outer spacing options in our app. If you need any assistance, please contact our customer support. We always help achieve the result merchant wants even if it requires some custom coding.

November 30, 2021

Really good app, help you put some really nice icons on your product/home pages. Now my home page looks amazing and I cannot wait to see the conversions it will bring

Rechargerist