Guarantees & Features Icons

Highlight custom product icons in description to build trust.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Guarantees & Features Icons

ONZELO

tres bonne applicztion je recommande ................................................................

Litupgarden

good app but slow load, it takes 2 seconds to load in my theme..........................................

November 1, 2021

Hello and thanks for your review.

Our app is lightweight and takes literally milliseconds to load. Although, Shopify is built in a way that it loads your shop theme and content first, and only then starts loading the apps. That's why it could seem that our app takes more time to load which is not what it seems.

In your case, you have a pretty heavy product page which has two videos of almost 4MB in total. This is the main reason why it takes pretty long to fully load your page with our app.

Good luck optimizing your store, we're always here to help!

azanclk

Although, I had a negative experience at first, however support immediately resolved my concerns and went above and beyond to make me a happy customer and that is what I think is the most important. Great App and very easy to use.

LibertyLandESP

Location Spain

Fácil y sencilla de utilizar, hace exactamente lo que describe que hace, sencilla pero útil, le da un toque personalizado a la página.

February 14, 2021

Hola, gracias por tu reseña. ¿Hay algo que podamos mejorar para que tu experiencia sea de 5 estrellas?

Hello, thanks for your review. Is there anything that we an improve to make your experience 5 star?