Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

Matero

EDIT: I'm changing the review from 1 star to 3 stars for their effort to helping me here pretty quickly. The issues do still exist but they are willing to listen and resolve them. I'm pretty suspicious of these reviews here considering how many things just don't work on the app. Feed doesn't import new products. It erases Facebook category matching. No idea how long this has been like this but it's pretty pricey for not to be aware of this.

December 11, 2020

Hi Matero,

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify a few points, I did look for the product you are talking about and it is in the app, this might be you were looking for it at the wrong part of the app. It does import new products every 24hrs as mentioned in the app.

Also on the Facebook category does match and I see it correctly matched in your feed. I have however sent you a personal email, kindly do respond to it and I will work with you and explain things to you about your concerns.

NB: You are currently on our $19.99 plan and I understand price can be a little sensitivity during this time of global pandemic. But it is the best we can offer to keep the company running, looking at the fact that what we offer for $19.99 is offered by others for $49.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you in resolving your concerns.

Noah’s Forest Friends

The app has a lot of potential but can be slow to load at times.

Support are keen to help but fixes to bugs (yes they are bugs even though they say they aren't) within the platform can be very slow.

Help links don't work and you get sent to article doesn't exist errors and the inventory filter doesn't save what it says the condition is e.g. greater than saves as equal to or greater than.

Just needs some attention to detail and documentation so if you want to just dump all products into a feed then this is the app for you.

Sadly not for us and we have moved to a different provider.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Adam, we are continuously working on the product to improve it and feedback like yours helps us make the product more better.

Swing Design

Hi, the app continues to be down for me, been months of issues with the feed not updating or not being able to generate an updated feed. UPDATE - Hi the server has been down for 2 days now as of 8-27-2019

April 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. For some reason, we only discovered an email from you dated 23rd April. Perhaps the previous ones were not coming in? We have replied and await your response :)

Woot Hammy

Really wanted this to work, but I could never get it to - don't really know why. Support was really friendly and tried hard to fix the problem.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Not my favorite app, but seems to be the only one that supports Amazon marketplace and Shopify integration. Will update my review when I'm no longer running into issues.

Koala Logic

We've ran into a number of issues with this application. If you're just using it for Google Shopping there is also a free app available for this that works better.