FG ‑ Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SINGULARU

Location Spain

Genial, me han ayudado mucho en todo y el sistema de soporte es muy rápido y eficaz, han sabido solucionar mi problema.

CoffeeTime.dk

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great app, and stellar customer service. I've tested several feed generator apps before in order to create some heavily customized feeds for some applications, and this was definitely jackpot. Emphasis on customer service, the FeedGeni team has set up several custom feeds for me after my enquiry free of charge after I've installed the app. Definitely recommend!

risvolto.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app with super customer service, fast and effective, with a special mention for Meg! Very recommended!

InStock Furniture and Homeware

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks, Meg for your help. This is a great app to sync products automatically. I have no issues at this moment using this app.

EuroUnelte

Location Romania

We are using this app to multiple stores and is one of the most customisable on the marketplace we could find. We have multiple vendors to create feeds for and having a lot of options in the App to create custom feeds was extremely helpful. The support was great too, they have replied quickly and have also implemented a new feature we have requested. Thanks!

Materiae

Super quick responses and so helpful answering all of our questions!! Definitely recommend for creating feeds

George and Willy

Location Hong Kong SAR

Used this app to import our product catalog to Pinterest. Amazing customer support, always respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend. Thanks FeedGeni

ColinBradleyArt

The support on this app is incredible. Honestly they helped customise a feed for Awin which took various emails back and forth for about 2 weeks. They have been so helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

denneberg-weine.com

Location Germany

Great! They were working until my products were online. I will do the upgrade to get all my products online!

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

Previous 1 3 4 5