Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Materiae

Super quick responses and so helpful answering all of our questions!! Definitely recommend for creating feeds

George and Willy

Used this app to import our product catalog to Pinterest. Amazing customer support, always respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend. Thanks FeedGeni

ColinBradleyArt

The support on this app is incredible. Honestly they helped customise a feed for Awin which took various emails back and forth for about 2 weeks. They have been so helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

denneberg-weine.com

Great! They were working until my products were online. I will do the upgrade to get all my products online!

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

NOLUXURY

This app is very intuitive and simple to use. The customer care help you for all problems immediately and find together a solution. In one occasion we get a call, so the best help center in the hystory.

The Chic Outlet

Love how quickly the team built the automated feed for me. No issues or concern with how support supported me. Great experience would recommend.

Thomas Earnshaw

Such a great and straightforward application for managing our feeds needed for Affiliate Networks. The support is great and fast as well. Congrats guys!

Thunders Love | Socks

Fantastic Customer Service!! They are very efficient and solve your problems very quickly.
As the moment app with the best customer service that we have.

Tomenyc

Awesome app and Bella is amazing in customer service. SO VERY patient :)

Previous 1 3 4 5