4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. Unique features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and visual merchandising tools are appreciated. Merchants also value the custom product filter and analytics dashboard. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and willingness to provide customizations.

February 20, 2023

While I am still a fairly new user of this app, and I have been testing other apps as well, the Boost Customer Service team has been second to none. The tools is powerful and easy to use, but the support team is instrumental in helping me achieve the full potential of their tech.

Kemuja
Malaysia
Boost Commerce replied February 21, 2023

Hi Kemuja team,
Thank you for the awesome review that made our day. We are so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We take pride in developing a user-friendly app that can relieve merchants of as much technical hassle as possible. Your kind words really inspire the whole team to work harder! Thank you again for choosing Product Filter & Search. We are just an email away if you need anything.
All the best,
Boost Team

October 4, 2022

We've used the Product Filter & Search app on a number of site builds. Excellent features and even better support!

Nukeproof US
11 days using the app
Boost Commerce replied October 6, 2022

Hi team,

It's always brilliant to hear from a long-term user as yourself to share the good impact of our app to your business over the sites.

We really are so super lucky to have dedicated support team. Those who stick by you until you are up and running. Saying that though, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. We are only a message away.

Wishing you continued success!
Boost team

August 31, 2018

We are almost done building up our filters, but the whole time, the developers from BoostCommerce have been nothing less than helpful. They always got back to us right away with any needed customizations. Thanks again!

Beadshop Com
May 8, 2019

Really helpful filtering functionality based off tags. Easy to set up and they were very responsive on the couple of tweaks I needed to integrate my review provider. Highly recommend.

JustHourglasses
March 12, 2020

This app is great for easy to use filters. Especially like the price range option and the swatches. Customer service is also extremely helpful!

R&M Richards
June 18, 2020

I tried several filters before settling on this one. There are some CLEAR differences between some of the "also rans" and Boost's filter. First, this filter function even if you are re-syncing your collections / inventory. Some of the others' filters disappear during the sync process which hamstrings your user experience for upwards of 20 mins, if your catalog is big like mine. Secondly, this app is WELL thought out. It works like it should and gives you all kinds of customization. Thirdly, it's fast. The filtering works quickly. Fourth, the support is ridiculously fast and accommodating. You can certainly find filters that cost less, but having tried several of them, I've concluded that the functionality of this one is well worth the cost. Very glad I have this on my site!

Factory Direct Hobbies
Boost Commerce replied June 21, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note!
It does mean the world to us when you are seeing the benefit of using our app and how it impacts your business.

Our dedicated team works diligently and this will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

We are only a message away so if you ever need any help or advice, just let us know.

Wishing you all the best,
Boost team

March 11, 2021

Great app! tried many versions of filters before and this is by far the best one! The team was very helpful and supportive with helping me make custom integrations and fixing any issues I had quickly. Definitely recommend!

TENLEY
Israel
August 23, 2017

It does what it says! Period.

Tony was amazing in supporting and customizing the app to a new theme.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their site navigation and customer experience.

Dwtileandstone
March 16, 2019

In my opinion, this is the best filter on the Shopify App Store. The support from Will in particular was outstanding. I highly recommend if you're looking for a product filter app.

WATCHMONT
9 days using the app
January 14, 2022

5 stars in my eyes you know that generic sort by thing that Shopify has on default? Yeah we left that in 2021. In 2022, it's Boost Product Filter or nothing. This filter guyssssss IS SO FIRE. It allows customers to sort by whatever you want, color, style, size, even toenail length if your store is that kinky. And if you need any support, they reply within like 1 business day. No joke. We had tons of questions and they were on it in answering us. Do it. It's 2022 and you need this app.

Stay Golden
9 days using the app
Boost Commerce replied January 16, 2022

Hello there,

Thank you so much for choosing us and for this excellent feedback. We are so ecstatic to know that you like our filter and that you appreciate our support team's work. Nothing is better than starting this year with having such an awesome client like you.

We look forward to a longer and fruitful partnership with you and keep being available here whenever you need our help.

With gratitude,