Reviews (1,896)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced search/filtering capabilities, product recommendation widgets, and AI-powered features. They appreciate the intuitive interface, customization options, and mobile compatibility. The visual merchandising tools, custom product filter, and analytics dashboard are also valued. Advanced filtering options enhance the shopping experience. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. This app is particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories, improving site search and collection page filter functionality.

May 30, 2024

Sajid, the developer, was extremely helpful and quick with the custom changes that were required! Thank you :)

BON MAXIE
Over 1 year using the app
June 25, 2024

Very helpful team and a great app. Lots of customization options too for the filters, so almost anything is possible.

Dämmstoff Online
Netherlands
2 months using the app
March 28, 2024

The chat support was not working, not letting me see replies and also not emailing those replies. However, once I got on email with Vincy & Luna they were beyond helpful and so speedy. I requested 3 visual changes, as I am updating to a new theme and these requests were dealt with effortlessly.

Toogood
Over 3 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Upon upgrading to the 2.0 theme, the app had a few issues. Customer support is great, and they were able to help and solve the problems we experienced. Great app!

Mardeco Architectural Hardware
New Zealand
About 3 years using the app
January 18, 2024

This app basically served the function, but still need some improvement in the sync, and others area as they have been few of error that need get fix. But good thing, the support team has been diligently helping me in resolving all the issue. I will definitely give it 5 stars if the app will improve better in future. Overall, its a useful app and work tremendously for my website. Thanks!

Shukri Shari Group Sdn Bhd (1269727-X)
Malaysia
About 1 year using the app
November 22, 2023

I like the app overall. There are times when something happens on our site however and it usually has to do with Boost. The great thing is they always fix it for me so I greatly appreciate that!

Blue Collar Mercantile
Over 1 year using the app
August 17, 2023

We chose Boost because it did everything that we felt we need in a site search engine. We had issues with our cart after we installed this app, the ‘ajax cart’ feature was turned on by default, which conflicted with another app AND the theme cart drawer. It took us 2 weeks to figure out the issue. Sharing in case you notice issues with your cart after install.

Bee Inspired
About 2 months using the app
July 17, 2024

Boost AI has a lot of great features at a much better price than our previous search provider. Their support is pretty good and have been responsive to our many questions while getting configured, if a little slow (overnight responses). We have some issues, specifically around side-cart replacement on search pages (which is a pain). We're looking forward to whatever new functionality gets rolled out in the future.

Plant Therapy
June 21, 2023

The Boost app has been very useful for our search and filter. One issue is that it interacts weirdly with global-e integrations, but support was very helpful in solving all mishaps!

WANT Les Essentiels
Over 5 years using the app
Boost Commerce replied June 21, 2023

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are thrilled to know that you find our support very helpful.

Our team is always prepared to go the extra mile to address any questions or concerns you may have and to offer you top-notch solutions tailored to your needs.

Sincerely,
Boost team

August 16, 2022

Support is always quick and really helpful, the search could be a little smarter however for the price it does the job

Tropic Skincare
Over 4 years using the app
Boost Commerce replied August 17, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing that our support team was able to help you personalize the search feature promptly!

As you have seen, our app can be easily customized to suit different business' expectations. We also keep improving our features everyday, including the search feature.
Thus, we really appreciate if you could share with us more about your suggestions via our current email thread.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,