4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced filtering and AI-powered search capabilities. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and excellent support team. The app's customization options, visual merchandising tools, and analytics dashboard are also praised. It integrates well with Shopify and other themes, and can handle large inventories. Merchants note its ability to enhance customer experience, increase conversions, and provide relevant product recommendations. Its pricing is considered fair for the value it offers.

February 22, 2017

Fantastic! This filter does an excellent job of tidying up a jumbled work in progress website making it so much easier for customers to hone in on products of choice …surely making the buying process just that little more enjoyable.

Tony from support is extremely professional, helpful and very responsive to silly questions. He bent over backwards to help me understand the setup and filtering process (even more simple and logical if only one pay’s attention).

Highly recommend this app and the incredible [OUTSTANDING] back up service. Works well filtering for mobile site presentations.

Lovequotes
Over 1 year using the app
March 23, 2022

Great app, really good support. Very happy with our experience so far. We are excited to explore the full range of functions it offers.

McGreals
New Zealand
Boost Commerce replied March 24, 2022

Hello team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback.

We are glad to know that you are very happy with the app and service so far. Please do not hesitate to reach contact us whenever you need our help. We are always here for you.

All the best,

January 20, 2023

I’m planning to have a ton of products in my website so having a strong filter is key for my customers to find EXACTLY what they need and this app makes that possible :)

Heavy Weapon Systems
Boost Commerce replied January 26, 2023

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback. That is so nice to hear that you are loving our app. We could not be happier that you are seeing the advantages of using the app and that it adds more value to your business. Thank you for your trust in our app and service. We are always available to you whenever you give us a ping.

Cheers,

June 7, 2022

Tried out a bunch of other, cheaper, apps but i came down to this every time. User friendly and an amazing and fast support makes this totally worth the money.

The Care Of
Sweden
Boost Commerce replied June 8, 2022

Hi there,

We would like to express our heartfelt thanks for your kind words. We are very happy that our fast and thoughtful service brings you a pleasant experience.

As always, if we can do anything else to help you, please keep us up to date.

Wishing you continued success,

February 27, 2020

Not only does this app offer amazing functionality, it's easy to use and support is INCREDIBLE. It worked great immediately after install but I needed a few tweaks to get it looking exactly how I wanted. Their support team responded quickly and did a great job with my requests. I'm so impressed!

Miik
December 3, 2018

Great app and awesome support. Easy to use for both store admin and customers. Highly recommended for all stores!

Scanteak
Singapore
August 2, 2022

Product Filter & Search has always been our go to app for filters. Their support team is responsive and any issues they can resolve are dealt with efficiently and professionally

timepieceae
United Arab Emirates
Boost Commerce replied August 2, 2022

Hello team,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with our app and services. Feedback like yours elates us and makes all our efforts to provide excellent support worthwhile.

We are always here for you whenever you need our help!

With gratitude,

November 17, 2017

Pricey but much needed and works perfect.

Wicked Cute
September 13, 2022

I installed the app to get better filter options. The awesome search functionality came on top for free. Since I previously made some changes to my prestige theme, some small adjustments needed to made. The support is excellent and helped me with customizations that would have been out of scope for most.

William Walker
Germany
Boost Commerce replied September 13, 2022

Hi there,

We are glad that you are satisfied with the functionality of our app and that our customer support team was able to optimize it to meet your expectations.

Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words!
Boost team

March 22, 2018

Love the filter and search tool! I can conveniently use tags on the filter while hiding meta data words in my tags that don't show to customers. The look and feel is great with quick response. Also, I had a question about the search tool and these guys were on top of it, meeting my demands and responding quickly! Thank you!

Lucky Disc Golf