4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering capabilities, particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and extensive customization options. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support, visual merchandising tools, custom product filters, and insightful analytics. The reasonable pricing and new features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and breadcrumbs in the latest version are also well-received.

June 16, 2022

We have over 2,000 products and needed a robust search filter. This filter is awesome and the Boost team is awesome! I had a number of questions in setting up the filter and they answered every question. Not only that, but there were a few things I assumed the filter could not do, but I was wrong. It is highly customizable and could do everything I wanted it to. If you need a good filter, get this one! It is worth the price! Don't worry about paying more for this filter than for others. You want something that works. The right filter will increase your sales, thereby paying for itself. It's a no-brainer.

Quality Tapestries Inc.
Boost Commerce replied June 18, 2022

Hi there,

It absolutely feels wonderful to know that you have a great experience with our app. Your satisfaction keeps us moving and striving for better customer service.
Our staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Yours sincerely,

December 20, 2022

It is the best app to make it easier for users to select a lot of products. The support staff was very helpful, quick, and easy to understand. Thank you for your continued support.

米麹・甘酒専門店のレンMUROオンラインストア【公式通販】
Japan
Boost Commerce replied December 20, 2022

Hi there,

We are happy to be a part of your dream store!

Thank you for letting us know that you are satisfied with the functionality of our app as well as with our support. We'll do our best to keep it up!

All the best,
Boost team

August 20, 2018

Awesome app and the support is excellent. They helped us to fix all the issues so quickly. We highly recommend it!

Shark Tank Taiwan
Taiwan
November 8, 2021

Great support. Our key reason for is to use this app is that it allows the filtering to work without changing your collections into a search result page.

Sleek Nail
Boost Commerce replied November 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the trust you put in our app and service. We are happy to know that they have met your expectations. As always, we are all around to help whenever you reach out!

All the best!

June 26, 2019

Great Support. I had a problem with translations and they solved it in minutes.

It's a pleasure working with this staff. I recommend 100%

El Rastro de la Piel
Spain
February 3, 2020

Great service when I couldn't get the things just the way I wanted. Fast and perfect. Emails correspondence was good

Secondkiddo
Denmark
Edited March 11, 2020

WOW!! 5 STAR App.........what great service from Marcel, who helped me make the search and filters match my shop theme...Nothing was NO every request was YES all done. This app passed my SEO issues i had with other Filter apps and i tried many...its probably worth all monthly cost if it helps customers find item quickly. Take look at my theme in action topdealsonline.shop

Big Thank you to Marcel

Top Deals Online
Boost Commerce replied March 15, 2020

Hello,

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support. Your feedback means a world to us, especially to Marcel himself! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Wish you every success.

Warm regards,

May 17, 2019

Most advanced filtering, yet very simple to use. Their support is fast and helpful. They even provided some coding customizations without extra costs.

QNTS.dk
Denmark
May 31, 2018

Super good experience. Prompt support (all issues are resolved within 24 hours) and helpful - been bugging Tony for a few times, some totally not related to the app (I wasn't sure) but Tony from Boost Commerce always tried his best to investigate, help and give useful advice. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone!

Scankomfort
Singapore
February 17, 2022

This app is just what we've been looking for! Advanced functionality and incredible support. Highly recommend

Tapered Menswear
Boost Commerce replied February 18, 2022

Hi there,

We would like to thank you for your generous words. It's our honor to know you love our app and support. We'll make sure to do our best to help you out whenever you need it!

Thanks again for your willingness to share!

Wishing you all the best,